- We’ll cover how a Google Ads account is structured, its limits, and how to get around those limits.
- You’ll see eight ways to find the keywords (and your competitors’ keywords) that your target audience uses.
- We’ll show you several simple spreadsheet tips to change keywords into lower cases or translate your keywords into sixty-six languages (or more). Another tool creates permutations of your top keywords.
- We’ll see how to test keywords to find the best ones.
- Are the keyword projections for traffic and bids real or fake data? What can you use from that data?
- How to sort keywords into categories for the phases of your buying cycle or purchase funnel.
- Finally, we’ll do a walk-through of a Google Ads account.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Class:
You use digital ads to place your ads at the top of search engines. You can use ideas from Google Ads in ads for Microsoft Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and so on. Use ads to reach your audience to get more visits, leads, and sales.
Your internal teams know your goals, products, and services and can create and manage better advertising.
- Manage Digital Advertising: You’ll understand how to set up and run your advertising projects. If you manage staff, interns, agencies, or contractors, you’ll be able to tell them what to do and get results that matter.
- Cost-effective: This course will help you to carry out digital ad campaigns faster, at a lower cost, and with better results.
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- In addition, the workshops are live so you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshops? No problem! All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded. If you have questions, you’re welcome to email the instructor.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Spreadsheet to collect and manage thousands of keywords.
- Spreadsheet tool to convert your keywords to lower case.
- Free software to make permutations of your keywords.
- Spreadsheet tool to translate your keywords into 66 languages.
- The KPI eBook by Andreas Ramos explains KPIs, including CPL (Cost-per-Lead), CPA (Cost-per-Action), BEP (the breakeven point), and more.
Who is the course for?
Marketing managers, digital marketing managers, search engine marketers, creative directors, agency account directors, and media planners in B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits who manage digital advertising (paid search).
Vice President, Digital Marketing
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Andreas Ramos has over 20 years of professional experience in SEO and digital marketing. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries, and the digital agency at Acxiom. He has worked in digital marketing since the mid-90s for small startups and global companies. He is the author of 22+ books on SEO and digital marketing. His book on SEO was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. You’ll learn hands-on Google Ads from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.