- Keyword Research: We look at free tools to find thousands of keywords, including your competitors’ keywords. You’ll also see how to find your audience’s questions when they search.
- You’ll see how to test keywords to find the best ones. Then, use free tools to convert your keywords to lower case (to remove duplicates), sort keywords into categories, make permutations of your top keywords to create more keywords and translate your keywords into sixty-six languages.
- Finally, we look at how Google reviews and selects websites. What are their selection criteria? What do Google’s 14,000 Quality Reviewers look for? What do they want to see? What are their red flags? This gives you ideas for improving your pages.
- Each section includes a checklist for your work. We also give you spreadsheets for managing your keywords.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Workshop:
You use SEO to ensure your web pages show up when people use search engines. You can also use ideas in SEO for digital advertising (Google Ads and ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, and so on), social media posts, content marketing, and video to reach your audience. This brings more visits, leads, and sales.
Internal teams know the organization’s goals, products, and services better than agencies or consultants and can communicate better than them. This course will help your internal team to:
- Manage SEO: You’ll understand how to set up and run your SEO projects. If you manage staff, interns, agencies, or contractors, you’ll be able to tell them what to do and get results that matter.
- Use the Before/After Reports: This SEO course includes reports for you to fill out before and after the SEO work. This lets you measure your results.
- Cost-effective: This course will help you to carry out SEO faster and at a lower cost.
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshops? No problem! All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded. If you have questions, you’re welcome to send an email to the instructor.
- Recorded video of PowerPoint presentations with audio.
- Complete PDF of the PowerPoint presentation.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links and checklists.
- Supplementary materials, including spreadsheets for managing keywords, sorting keywords, and translating keywords, and eBooks.
- Google’s internal training manual for their page quality review team.
- LPO ebook by Andreas Ramos.
Who is the course for?
Marketing managers, digital marketing managers, search marketing managers, web masters, creative directors, agency account directors, and media planners in B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits.
Vice President, Digital Marketing
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Andreas Ramos has over 20 years of professional experience in SEO and digital marketing. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries, and the digital agency at Acxiom. He has worked in SEO since the mid-90s. He is the author of 22+ books on SEO and digital marketing. His book on SEO was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. You’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.