Winter Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Analytics workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This is part two of the three-part series on Google Analytics, led by Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO.
The course includes presentation, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks. Lots of opportunity for your questions.
Web analytics is one of the necessities of digital marketing. You use analytics to get data so you can make decisions in your digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, social media, analytics, email, and so on) to increase leads, sales, and ROI. The course includes lecture to cover the menus and options, followed with hands-on walk-through of Google Analytics (and you can review the presentations again to make sure you get all of the details).
What You’ll Learn
In the Fundamentals session, we learned how to install and configure Google Analytics. By now, it should be producing good, clean data for you.
In the Intermediate session, we will go through the first two major report sections of Google Analytics. This covers Audience and Acquisition.
We will cover the first two major sections of Google Analytics:
- Audience: Who is visiting your website? You will see how to find the demographics of your visitors: age, gender, and interests. You will also see where they are (location) and what languages they are using. We also look at whether they are using desktop browsers or mobile browsers to visit your site.
- Acquisition: How did those visitors find your website? This gives you specific details on how they came to your website: search engines (and which ones), social media, direct, or referral from another website.
- You’ll also learn how to segment analytics data so you can separate the strands of data. For example, you can separate and compare the traffic by desktop versus mobile users.
By knowing your visitors, you can make changes to your website that will appeal to your audience. You will also know where to focus your marketing effort. If your audience is arriving via search engines, then you can do more with search engines. But if they are coming via social media, you can put your efforts there. Analytics gives you understanding of your audience.
This helps you in internal meetings that discuss where to allocate budget and staff. Should the website be translated to French? Is there a market in Mexico? Should your website be designed for desktop users or mobile users? All of this, and many more questions, can be definitely be settled with analytics data.
We will go through the Audience and Acquisitions reports, menu by menu, and then a live walk-through of the data so you can see how to find information.
There will be lots of opportunity for your questions.
- You’ll understand how to use Google Analytics to quickly understand your website’s audience
- You’ll know your audience’s age, gender, location, languages, devices (desktop, mobile), interests, and much more
- You can use this to choose better ads, content, and images for your marketing, including SEO, Google Adwords, email newsletters, social media, and so on
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
Three-Part Course on Google Analytics
This is the second course of the three-part course for Google Analytics. You can continue with the Advanced session, which covers the last two major reports in Google Analytics: Behavior and Conversions.
Who is the course for?
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for digital marketing
- You will be able to understand Google Analytics so you can manage agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their Google Analytics services to clients
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.