Summer Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Analytics workshops for
$750 $425. Enroll here.)
This is part two of the three-part series on Google Analytics, led by Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing . You can take this course as part of the series or a la carte.
The course includes a workbook, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, ebooks, plus lots of opportunity for your questions.
What You’ll Learn
- In the intermediate analytics session, we will use Google Analytics live in the webinar. Andreas will go through Google Analytics, screen by screen, and show you the important items and how to understand the reports. This will include lots of real-world examples.
- We will cover the first two major sections of Google Analytics:
- Audience: Who is visiting your website?
- Acquisition: How did those visitors find your website?
- You’ll understand how to use Google Analytics to quickly understand your website’s audience
- You’ll know age, sex, location, languages, devices (desktop, mobile), interests, and much more
- You can use this to choose better ads, content, and images for your marketing, including SEO, Google Ads, email newsletters, social media, and so on
You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
Three-Part Course on SEO
This is the second course of the three-part course for Google Analytics. You can continue with the Advanced session, which covers the last two major reports in Google Analytics.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work with Google Analytics
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for Google Analytics
- You will be able to understand Google Analytics so you can manage agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their Google Analytics services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.