Fall Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Analytics workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This is part one of the three-part series on Google Analytics, led by Andreas Ramos, author of 16 books on SEO. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He has also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he shares that knowledge with you. In three webinars, you’ll learn Google Analytics from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
The course includes presentation, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks. Lots of opportunity for your questions.
Web analytics is one of the necessities of digital marketing. You use analytics to get data so you can make decisions in your digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, social media, analytics, email, and so on) to increase leads, sales, and ROI. The course includes lecture to cover the menus and options, followed with hands-on walk-through of Google Analytics (and you can review the presentations again to make sure you get all of the details). Your goal is to get a job in digital marketing or move up in your company to a better job title or more income.
What You’ll Learn
- In Analytic Fundamentals, we’ll cover the theory, installation, and configuration of Google Analytics
- How to install and configure Google Analytics
- How to find the analytics tracking tag and how to install it in your website
- How to set up and use views, dashboards, export reports, and automated reports
- How to set up and use custom alerts
- Use filters to remove junk data and get clean data. You’ll learn how to install thirteen filters, step-by-step, with full details.
- You’ll learn how to install and configure Google Analytics
- This includes visitors to your website, SEO, paid search (SEM), email newsletter, and your social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and 62 additional social media sites)
- By knowing your audience, you can design articles and images that appeal to them
- You can also make decisions about pages, translations, markets, and so on
- Five-page handout on how to use Google Analytics for SEO
- Thirteen Google Analytics filters for you to install (with instructions)
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
Three-Part Course on Google Analytics
This is the introduction course of the three-part course for Google Analytics where we cover installation and configuration. The next two workshops (Intermediate and Advanced) will cover how to use Google Analytics by looking at the major report sections: Audience, Acquisition, Behavior, and Conversions.
Who Is the Course for?
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for digital marketing
- You will be able to understand Google Analytics so you can manage agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their Google Analytics services to clients
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.