Winter Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$300, Now $225
Join us for part 2 of this three-part workshop series on social media marketing. You can take each course individually or we recommend taking the full series for a significant discount to get the complete picture on how to manage and measure your organic and paid social media. You’ll learn practical and tactical techniques on how to use social media to complement your organization’s overall marketing strategy on all the major social platforms.
Part 2-Intermediate: How to Improve Your Company’s Presence in Social Media
This workshop focuses on how to improve your presence on organic social media on all of the major social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, with a short review of Clubhouse, Pinterest, and TikTok.
This includes how to improve profiles and customer-centric posts. We will discuss how to create the best content and use the best keywords, #hashtags, and questions. What kind of photos and videos to use, what is the best day and time of day for posts, and how to get more followers.
- How to improve your profiles to professional quality. This includes LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO) for yourself, your team, and key people in your organization. How to apply this to all of your social profiles.
- How to improve your business page or company page (your business profile).
- How to do competitor review of social media profiles and what to look for.
- How to use social management tools, which allow you to write and schedule dozens of posts in one day for slow release over the month or quarter.
- How to create customer-centric posts for social sites. We look at the types of content: text, keywords, #hashtags, photos, videos, audio. How to find your target audience’s keywords, #hashtags, and questions. How to find topics for posts to social media.
- What kind of photos and videos to use. Where you can find images and videos. The various photo formats and how to improve photos with filters. How to avoid copyright issues, along with an indemnification clause that you can use.
- How to see the best day and time of day for posts.
- How to get more followers.
- Use your social buttons as part of your overall digital presence, including social buttons on your website, email, business card, print ads, and how to track those buttons.
- How to use bulk text messaging.
- Social media, US Civil Code section 230, and censorship.
- This workshop includes presentations, examples, and downloads.
- This is a live presentation, so you can ask questions during the presentation. There will be lots of opportunities for your questions.
- The presentation is recorded and you can review it later or listen to it if you miss the event.
- If you have schedule conflicts, you can take the course as recorded video. You’re welcome to send questions by email.
- You will have access to the recordings indefinitely, including access to updated versions, as long as we have your contact information.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of all presentations.
- Checklists, how-to steps, list of tools, and more.
- Spreadsheets for project management, competitor review, tracking, KPI calculation, and more.
- How to create UTM tags.
- Copies of ebooks by Andreas Ramos, including #TwitterBook, The Big Book of Content Marketing, Mastering LinkedIn, LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO).
- List of the top SEO newsletters so you can keep up.
- Suggestions for additional reading.
Who is the course for?
- Organizations, including B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits that use social media for marketing.
- You will be able to understand how to use social media marketing so you can manage projects, staffers, agencies, or contractors.
What We Cover:
- The workshops cover the major social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, with a short review of Clubhouse, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- This is a deep-dive course. We show you how to uncover your audience’s demographics, find your audience’s keywords and interests, and use that to write social posts. You will also see how to set up and manage social advertising, and how to understand the results. You’ll see how to measure social media metrics with UTM tags, analytics, and KPIs as part of the funnel.
- We’ll also look at how social media interacts with content marketing, SEO, and paid advertising.
What We Won’t Cover:
- This is not a course on using social for personal use. Instead, this course will focus on using social media for marketing and advertising for organizations.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
DMAnc.org instructor Andreas Ramos leads this workshop.
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.