Summer Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$300, Now $225
Join us for part 3 of this three-part workshop series on social media marketing. You can take each course individually or we recommend taking the full series for a significant discount to get the complete picture on how to manage and measure your organic and paid social media. You’ll learn practical and tactical techniques on how to use social media to complement your organization’s overall marketing strategy on all the major social platforms.
Part 3: How to Manage Social Media Paid Advertising
This workshop covers paid advertising on social media on all of the major social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, with a short review of Pinterest, and TikTok.
Social media sites limit the distribution of your business posts so you must use advertising to reach your followers and the general audience. Advertising in social media lets you reach tens of millions of people. We will look at the advertising platforms at each social site, one by one. Social sites also include analytics tools for your businesses, so we’ll look at those too.
- How to set up and manage advertising on each social site. Why use ads. How to create ads for each site. Targeting by demographics, keywords, and interests.
- Advertising with email lists, retargeting, remarketing, and look-alike / amplify, including buying lists.
- Use social media to find your customers, your competitors’ customers, journalists, bloggers, influencers, experts, researchers, leads, connections, partners, and show ads directly at them.
- We’ll also see how social media works along with content marketing, SEO, paid advertising, email marketing, and other forms of digital marketing.
- Social media is also part of your general marketing, including trade shows, events, and print ads.
- How to use social sites tools to set up calls (sales leads), make appointments, promote events, show a catalog of your products, and drive sales (eCommerce) directly from your social site.
- How to hire bloggers, influencers, and content creators for social media.
- This workshop includes presentations, examples, and downloads.
- This is a live presentation, so you can ask questions during the presentation. There will be lots of opportunities for your questions.
- The presentation is recorded and you can review it later or listen to it if you miss the event.
- If you have schedule conflicts, you can take the course as recorded video. You’re welcome to send questions by email.
- You will have access to the recordings indefinitely, including access to updated versions, as long as we have your contact information.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of all presentations.
- Checklists, how-to steps, list of tools, and more.
- Spreadsheets for project management, competitor review, tracking, KPI calculation, and more.
- How to create UTM tags.
- Copies of ebooks by Andreas Ramos, including #TwitterBook, The Big Book of Content Marketing, Mastering LinkedIn, LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO).
- List of the top SEO newsletters so you can keep up.
- Suggestions for additional reading.
Who is the course for?
- Organizations, including B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits that use social media for marketing.
- You will be able to understand how to use social media marketing so you can manage projects, staffers, agencies, or contractors.
What We Cover
- The workshops cover the major social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, with a short review of Clubhouse, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- This is a deep-dive course. We show you how to uncover your audience’s demographics, find your audience’s keywords and interests, and use that to write social posts. You will also see how to set up and manage social advertising, and how to understand the results. You’ll see how to measure social media metrics with UTM tags, analytics, and KPIs as part of the funnel.
- We’ll also look at how social media interacts with content marketing, SEO, and paid advertising.
What We Won’t Cover
- This is not a course on using social for personal use. Instead, this course will focus on using social media for marketing and advertising for organizations.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
DMAnc.org instructor Andreas Ramos leads this workshop.
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.