- How to see your hidden LinkedIn score. Check your LinkedIn score before you start LPO. A few weeks later, look up your score again to see the improvement.
- You’ll learn how the LinkedIn search algorithm works so your profile will rank higher in searches.
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile, step-by-step. You’ll see examples for each section of your profile: the background image, your name, your name in your LinkedIn URL, your profile photo, the about section, experience, education, volunteer experience, skills, recommendations, languages, interests, accomplishments, and more.
- How to write posts on LinkedIn and get thousands of views for free.
- What type of photos get the most engagement in LinkedIn.
- How your activity is measured in LinkedIn.
- The algorithm that decides how many people will see your posting.
- How to improve your company’s LinkedIn page.
- Improve your company page’s score by improving your staff’s score.
- How to get more views of your company posts.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Workshop:
Customers, partners, investors, analysts, and potential job applicants research LinkedIn to evaluate companies and teams. By improving your LinkedIn profile, your staff profiles and company profile, your company can show up ahead of your competitors.
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- In addition, the workshop is live so you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem! All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded.
- If you have questions, you’re welcome to email the instructor.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the PowerPoint slides.
- 22-page PDF ebook on how to do LinkedIn profile optimization (LPO) with text, illustrations, and examples.
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like.
Who is the course for?
- Marketing managers, digital marketing, social media managers, public relations managers, or anyone established in their field and who wants to build connections to others in their field for collaboration, opportunities, co-founders, or investors.
- If you’re hiring, you’ll understand LinkedIn better so you can find the best people.
Vice President, Digital Marketing
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Andreas Ramos has over 20 years of professional experience in SEO and digital marketing. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries, and the digital agency at Acxiom. He has worked in digital marketing since the mid-90s for small startups and global companies. He is the author of 22+ books on LinkedIn, SEO, and digital marketing. His book on SEO was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. You’ll learn hands-on about LinkedIn from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
- Google Analytics 4.0: Install, Configure, Use GA4 (July 2021). Google Analytics has been updated from Google Analytics 3.0 (GA3) to Google Analytics 4.0 (GA4). It’s not an upgrade or update. Google Analytics 4.0 is substantially different in how it works and how you use it. Available on Amazon.
- Ad Fraud (September 2020). How to change the settings in Google Ads so you don’t lose money. Available at Amazon.
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization (November 2019). Just as Google has an algorithm to rank pages and show the best ones at the top, LinkedIn also has an algorithm to rank profiles and show the best ones at the top. This eBook shows you how to improve your LinkedIn profile so you show up. If there’s SEO (search engine optimization) for Google, then there’s LPO (LinkedIn Profile optimization) for LinkedIn. Available at Amazon.
- Mastering LinkedIn for Professional Lead Generation (July 2019). This book is for B2B bizdev to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find leads and build connections. Sales Navigator is a powerful tool with advanced filters that let you search millions of members to find the right ones for your business. You then use Sales Nav to learn about your leads, watch their activity, contact them, and develop business connections with them. Available at Amazon.
- Startup. (January 2017). #1 Amazon Best Seller in two categories. How to build a Silicon Valley startup. Interviews with twenty-six founders, angels, and VCs. Available at Amazon.
- Technical editor of Search Engine Marketing, Inc. by Mike Moran and Bill Hunt (IBM Press, 3rd edition, December 2014), the authoritative book on enterprise SEO for global companies.
- The ASO Book (October 2014). App Store Optimization (ASO). Available at Amazon.
- #TwitterBook (September, 2014). #1 Amazon Best Seller in three categories. How to use Twitter. ISBN 978-0-9893600-4-3 USA. Available at Amazon.
- How to Write a Book! (August 2014). #1 Amazon Best Seller in two categories. How to write books to improve your career. Step-by-step, hands-on process for researching, outlining, drafts, and copyediting to produce ebooks and printed books. Interviews with ten authors and two publishers. Available at Amazon.
- SEO eBook (March, 2014). A 53-page ebook on the changes at Google, Baidu, Yandex, and Bing and how this affects the future of SEO. Based on interviews with senior engineers at Baidu, Yandex, and Google.
- The Big Book of Content Marketing (May 2013). Strategy and tactics for content marketing with SEO, PPC, and social media. How to set goals and tracking to determine KPIs, including CPL, and CPA. The book is an Amazon Best Seller and reached the #2 position for web marketing books. Praise from Act-On Software, The Experts Bench, Stanford Graduate School of Business, YouSendIt, Citrix, and Polycom. ISBN 978-0-9893600-0-5 USA. Amazon Best Seller. Published in the US and Paris.
- Search Engine Marketing. How to use analytics to manage multichannel marketing (SEO, PPC, social networks, email, radio, TV, mobile, and other channels). McGraw-Hill, 2009. At Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other bookstores. Published in US and Taiwan by McGraw-Hill. The China edition was published by Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2010. The Taiwan edition was published by McGraw-Hill Taiwan, 2009. Available at Amazon.
- Search Marketing Professional. Created a 3-day course with certification by the Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SV-AMA). Course covers business strategy, demand generation, digital marketing, e-commerce, search marketing, search engine optimization, and web analytics. The courseware is used at Tsinghua University in Beijing and Rider University in New Jersey.
- Insider SEO & PPC. How to use search engines to get qualified leads, prospects, and customers by building and managing SEO and PPC campaigns. Interviews with Google, Microsoft, Clicktracks Web Analytics, and others. Second edition. Jain Publishing, 2006.
- Insider’s Guide to SEO. Book on SEO. This was the first edition. After a year, we updated it as a second edition (see the book above). Jain Publishing, 2004.
- Hands-On Web Design. This came out in early 1996. By 1998, there were hundreds of books on HTML but this was one of the first books about HTML web development. Jain Publishing. 1996.