Summer Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
How to SEO Optimize Your Website for Mobile-First/Page Experience
This workshop is led by Andreas Ramos, author of 19 books on digital marketing. He was the Head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he brings that knowledge to you this two-hour workshop where you’ll learn about updating your website for Google’s Mobile-first/page experience indexing.
Your website pages may have lost search rank with Google’s core SEO updates to Mobile-first and Page Experience indexing. Whenever Google rolls out major core updates like these, hundreds of thousands of websites may suddenly find their traffic take a nosedive — and they will be scrambling to triage the problem. Many marketing people may lose sleep and their jobs over their lack of preparation for this core update.
In this workshop, you will learn how to update your website for Google’s Mobile-first and Page Experience algorithms. You will get clear examples of what this means and step-by-step actionable tactics that you can apply to your organization’s website, so that you do not experience a radical drop off in traffic. You’ll also see how to measure your website to see if it will be compliant with Google’s standards. Examples, links, and code will be included in the workshop that you can copy, edit, and paste.
What You’ll Learn
- What is Mobile-first/page experience? Why websites must update for Google’s Mobile-first and Page Experience algorithm update. What happens if they don’t?
- The difference between responsive design and mobile-first/page experience design.
- Examples of good and bad Mobile-first/page experience design: placement of buttons, tracking tags, and content.
- Should you re-build your website for Mobile-first/page experience?
- How to look at your analytics, ranking, and competitors.
- How mobile-first/page experience website design will affect not only SEO but also paid ads, social media, and payment systems.
- How to reduce the text on your site.
- How to compress images with new image formats, and which images to compress.
- How to use segmentation in Google Analytics to see your mobile traffic; and Google Search Console and Google CWA metrics to measure your site’s speed and improvement.
This is a live online webinar with lots of opportunity for your questions.
- What is Google’s requirement for Mobile-first/page experience?
- What happens if websites don’t design for Mobile-first/page experience?
- Do you need to do this? How to use your web analytics and other tools to decide.
- How Mobile-first/page experience affects SEO, paid ads, and payment systems.
- The text on your site and how to reduce the amount of it.
- The images on your site. New image formats, which images to compress, how to compress, and how to manage the formats. How to use lazy load for images.
- How to Use Google Analytics’ device segmentation and other Google tools.
Who is the course for?
- Marketing managers and web managers, or anyone who wants their website to show up in search engines.
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.