Fall Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This three-part series is led by Andreas Ramos, author of 15 books on SEO. He was the Head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he brings that knowledge to you. In just two hours, you’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
Part Three of the Three-Part SEO Workshop Series
The course includes presentation, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, and eBook. Lots of opportunity for your questions.
Show you how to optimize your SEO. You will get actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your company. The courses include hands-on walk-throughs of the key tools (and you can review the presentations to make sure you get all of the details). The courses also have examples of projects, both good and bad. Your goal is to get a job in digital marketing or move up in your company to a better job title or more income.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop
This is the final session, so we’ll look at advanced SEO.
We’ll look at how Google indexes and ranks webpages. Learn about Google AI Machine Learning tool and how Google uses 10,000 humans to score and improve its AI tool. We look at the elements that Google’s humans evaluate in websites. We also look a the elements that result in low scores. You’ll see that you can do to improve your chances of better page reviews.
We then look at a powerful SEO tool:
- See all of your meta-tags
- See the pages with missing tags
- See which tags are too long
- See all internal links, including the broken internal links
- See all outgoing links
- Find missing 404-error pages at your site
- How to use 301s to fix 404s (and what that means in plain English)
- See which pages can’t be indexed by search engines
- See which pages open slowly so you can improve them
- Make sitemaps for XML and Image XML
- See which images don’t have ALT tags
- See how to edit an image’s EXIF meta-information (with examples)
- How to use canonical tags (with examples)
- How to use HREF Lang tags (with examples) for international SEO
- Tips for Single-Page Application SPA sites (one-page websites)
- Use Google Search Console for SEO
- Free tools to find all incoming links
- How to do link building
- How to disavow bad incoming links
- How to set up an SEO help desk at your company
- How to use SEO for social media
- Reading list of top books for SEO
You’ll see all of this in plain language. You’ll get Powerpoint slides with step-by-step, numbered instructions so you can do this yourself, examples of code that you can edit, and so on.
- You’ll understand how Google works and how it indexes and ranks pages, which will help you to get your pages to the top of Google
- This session covers many technical issues in SEO. Everything will be demonstrated in clear English with lots of examples so you can fix these things.
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
- Eight-page SEO eBook with step-by-step SEO instructions for your website
- Spreadsheet for managing your meta-tags
- Spreadsheet tool to translate your keywords into 44 languages
Three-Part Course on SEO
This is the final course of the three-part course on SEO.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work in SEO
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for SEO
- You will be able to understand SEO so you can manage SEO agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their SEO services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.