Winter Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Additional Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops + Mobile-first SEO Optimization for $1,000 $525. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This three-part series is led by Andreas Ramos, author of 17 books on digital marketing. He was the Head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he brings that knowledge to you. In just two hours, you’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
This workshop is part three of a 3-part SEO series in three different areas of SEO offered by the DMAnc.org. You can take these courses individually à la carte or enroll in the entire 3-part series for a special bundle discount. Included in the bundle are the SEO Fundamentals, Intermediate and Advanced workshops. Learn more here.
We also offer a Mobile-first SEO Optimization workshop to help you prepare for the upcoming Google core update coming in March 2021, and you can get this additional very important workshop at a special discount when you enroll in the SEO 3-part series. Learn more here.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop
In the final session, we look at advanced topics in SEO. We’ll see how Google indexes and ranks webpages. You’ll see the history of Google’s AI machine learning tool and how Google uses ten thousand people and a scoring system to decide which pages to show at the top of search results. You’ll see what technical factors Google likes (and doesn’t like) so you can improve your pages. We then look at Screaming Frog, an advanced SEO tool that is very powerful yet easy to use.
This session covers many technical issues in SEO. We will show everything with lots of examples for you to copy, edit, and use.
- See how Google ranks websites.
- The Screaming Frog SEO tool. Use this to see detailed information about your meta-tags.
- How to use Screaming Frog to edit your meta-tags by pixel width.
- See which pages have empty tags, tags that are duplicates, or tags that are too long.
- See all internal links on your site, including broken internal links.
- See all outgoing links on your site that point to other websites so you can remove obsolete or broken links.
- See how to find 404-error pages at your site.
- How to use 301s to fix 404s (and what that means in plain English :-).
- See the pages at your site that can’t be indexed by search engines.
- Simple way to make XML and image XML sitemaps.
- See which pages open too slowly so you can get them to open quicker.
- See which images don’t have ALT tags.
- How to do link building.
- How to disavow toxic incoming links.
- Schema, OpenGraph, Featured Snippets: What these are and how to use them.
- SEO for Social Media.
- How to use analytics with SEO.
- Get your site in all search engines, including Google, Bing, Baidu, and Yandex on desktop and mobile.
- SEO and HREFLang tags (with examples) for international SEO.
- SEO and canonical tags.
- SEO and the ADA.
- SEO and Mobile-first indexing.
- An SEO help desk at your company.
- The future of SEO.
- SEO for voice search.
- A long-term strategy for SEO.
Addendum for the Third Webinar: Schema, OpenGraph, and Featured Snippets
Have you noticed that Google adds blocks of text or photos at the top of many search pages? Those web pages show up first, get attention, and get the clicks.
Those websites use Schema, OpenGraph, or Featured Snippets.
We give you a bonus 15-page slide deck to see how this works with examples so you can use this for your website.
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- The webinar is live so that you can ask your questions.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Everything is clear with lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Google’s internal training manual for their page quality review team.
The Course Is for
- Marketing managers, webmasters, eCommerce managers, or anyone responsible for increasing organic traffic to your website.
- Agencies who want to improve their SEO services.
You can continue DMA-NC webinars with Andreas Ramos for Google Ads, social media, analytics, and more. You’ll see how to install and configure these. You’ll also see how to use them separately or together in a combined digital marketing strategy.
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.