CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
- Setup a proper full funnel prospecting, remarketing, and retention campaign structure.
- Learn the various targeting options from custom audiences and social engagers, to lookalikes and trending interests.
- Funnel Strategy—How to properly setup your ad account—Upper, Middle, Lower, Retention.
- Reporting—So many metrics, let’s focus on the metrics that move the needle!
- How to properly test new ads and how to derive actionable insights from the various creative metrics.
- Why user testimonial ads are outperforming all other creative formats and how to stand out using this format.
- Creative strategy, testing and measurement techniques needed for success.
- Creative testing process best practices.
- Ad creative do’s and don’ts.
- And much more.
- Live Q&A.
- What are Google’s requirements for Mobile-first?
- What happens if websites don’t design for Mobile-first?
- Do you need to do this? How to use your web analytics and other tools to decide.
- How to reduce the KB size of text on your site.
- How to reduce the KB size of images on your site with image formats, image compression, offer multiple sizes, and sample lines of code.
- How to Use Google Analytics’ device segmentation and other Google tools.
This 2-part workshops series will teach you what you need to know to formulate a successful strategy for your YouTube content that will, in turn, help you to build your brand’s audience and influence.
Quick summary of key takeaways:
- The correct mindset and focus necessary for starting your channel with the best chance of success.
- The different content types at your disposal, and their pros and cons.
- Strategies and techniques for building your audience on and off YouTube.
- Video production tips and tricks that help you prepare your videos to maximize audience retention and engagement.
- The video upload process, from export settings to thumbnails to keyword tags, and more.
- How to improve video SEO and SERP ranking.