- The opportunity automated campaigns can bring for your business:
- Why do automated email campaigns engage your audience better than any other campaign type.
- The importance of planning multi/omni channel campaigns to increase engagement.
- The 5 stages of the customer journey and how you can use these to better understand your subscribers needs at specific times:
- How to map your customers emotional journey—enabling you to develop content, targeting and multi/omni channel experiences.
- Key email campaigns to consider at each stage of the journey to drive engagement; for both B2B and B2C businesses.
- How to be helpful and add value to your customers, to help them move to the next stage of their journey.
- Planning your automated campaigns for success:
- The starting point of every automation—your data.
- Creating automated campaign branches.
- Your automated campaign hierarchy.
- Setting your campaign rules.
- Evaluating your automated campaign KPIs:
- Core KPIs to focus on.
- Analyzing your automated campaign series over time.
How to Convince My Boss Why I Should Take This Course:
According to eConsultancy*, 87% of surveyed senior executives agreed that the events of 2020 and 2021 have rewired customers to be digital-first. But customers don’t just expect rich digital experiences. To make a lasting impression, businesses need to provide personalized content that creates a unified journey across channels. Email marketing is at the forefront of delivering on customer’s expectations of personalized communications that deliver on their expectations, with the right content and offers at the right time. This email series prepares marketers to think through how to turn your email marketing program into a customer-centric, high-performing multi-touch digital experience.
*Digital Trends 2022 Experience Index Adobe and eConsultancy
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- The workshop is live so that you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded, and we’ll send you the recording, workbook, and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Everything is clear with lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
Who is this Course For?
Anyone who manages the email marketing and marketing automation strategy for their company, including Email Marketing Managers, Demand Generation Managers, eCommerce Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, and Agency Account Managers who manage the email marketing strategy for their clients.
Komal is an award-winning Fractional CMO and has over 20 years of experience in email, martech, and digital marketing. Previously VP of Marketing at Pure360, Komal now spearheads the Go-to-Market, Retention, and Brand strategies for many B2B, eCommerce, and Travel businesses and agencies.
A passionate email marketer, Komal is also Chair of the DMA Email Council. As a key industry thought leader and events speaker, Komal is sub Editor @ The Modern Retail and writes for many other publications including Forbes. She is also the judge at many prestigious awards including the DMA Awards & eCommerce Awards. She’s proud to be a Tutor for the IDM, teaching numerous marketing courses including B2B Marketing, Digital CRM, and Email Marketing.
Komal’s passion for supporting greater diversity in the workplace is the driving force behind her commitment to mentoring individuals in the industry, she is also a Brand Ambassador for the Women in Tech forum, the co-founder of Email Mentors, and a Mentor @The Girls Network. She has been nominated for many awards and was proud to win Corporate Woman of the Year ’19 at the Business Woman’s Excellence Awards and to be awarded a Top 50 CX Star accolade in 2022.