- The opportunity automated campaigns can bring for your business:
- Why automated email campaigns engage your audience better than any other campaign type.
- The importance of planning multi/omni channel campaigns to increase engagement.
- The 5 stages of the customer journey and how you can use these to better understand your subscribers needs at specific times:
- How to map your customers emotional journey—enabling you to develop content, targeting and multi/omni channel experiences.
- Key email campaigns to consider at each stage of the journey to drive engagement; for both B2B and B2C businesses.
- How to be helpful and add value to your customers, to help them move to the next stage of their journey.
- Planning your automated campaigns for success:
- The starting point of every automation—your data.
- Creating automated campaign branches.
- Your automated campaign hierarchy.
- Setting your campaign rules.
- Evaluating your automated campaign KPIs:
- Core KPIs to focus on.
- Analyzing your automated campaign series over time.
How to Convince My Boss Why I Should Take This Course:
According to eConsultancy*, 87% of surveyed senior executives agreed that the events of 2020 and 2021 have rewired customers to be digital-first. But customers don’t just expect rich digital experiences. To make a lasting impression, businesses need to provide personalized content that creates a unified journey across channels. Email marketing is at the forefront of delivering on customer’s expectations of personalized communications that deliver on their expectations, with the right content and offers at the right time. This email series prepares marketers to think through how to turn your email marketing program into a customer-centric, high-performing multi-touch digital experience.
*Digital Trends 2022 Experience Index Adobe and eConsultancy
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- The workshop is live so that you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded, and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Everything is clear with lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
Who is this Course For?
Anyone who manages the email marketing and marketing automation strategy for their company, including Email Marketing Managers, Demand Generation Managers, eCommerce Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, and Agency Account Managers who manage the email marketing strategy for their clients.
Kate Barrett is the founder of eFocus Marketing, providing specialist email marketing consultancy, management and training services to companies around the world.
With a proven track record and over 14 years’ experience (increasing results from opens and clicks, to sales), Kate’s expertise and passion has helped a large range of companies develop comprehensive strategies, implement, manage and optimize campaigns, as well as solve complex email marketing issues.
Some of the companies she has worked with or trained include Return Path (now known as Validity), Nissan, Marks & Spencer, Argos, Nissan, Vision Direct, BT, TUI, Soletrader, Maybourne Hotel Group, Photobox, MyVoucherCodes, M&M Direct and Adidas among many others. Kate is a member of the DMA Email Council, regularly speaks at events around the world, and is a marketing lecturer for the IDM and CIM in the UK, and in the USA the DMAnc.org’s Email Marketing Masterclass series covering the four essential areas of email marketing management: copy and design; deliverability; data and personalization, and optimizing content and offers through the customer journey.
Kate is also the author of the bestselling book ‘E-telligence. Email Marketing isn’t dead, the way you’re using it is’, available on Amazon.