Spring Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Special Pricing, Module 3 Only: regularly
$300 now 25% off—$225. Enroll here.
Special Series Pricing: All four SEO workshop modules $1,200 now 45% off—$660. Enroll here.
Why Take this Course?
This is Module 3 of a four-workshop series that shows you what to do to get your pages to appear higher on Google and other search engines to get more visitors, leads, and sales. The four-part series covers:
- Keyword research: How to find the best keywords and spoken queries.
- On-page SEO: How to get better site indexing and improve what your visitors see on the page.
- Technical SEO: How to find and fix technical issues that affect your site ranking.
- Off-page SEO: Additional steps to improve your page’s ranking in Google.
- Page Optimization for Speed: Google gives preference to pages that open quickly.
In this session, we look at off-page SEO. This covers changes that you can make outside of your website to improve your visibility, including link building, social media, placing links in news sites, registering in link directories, adding your page to Google My Business, Wikipedia, and more. By making these changes, you’ll get more visitors to your web pages.
We also look at what to put in SEO reports, how to see data for visitors, pages, ranking, keywords, how to justify the cost of SEO work, a list of the most common topics and metrics in SEO, how to set up an SEO helpdesk for your organization, and a list of SEO tools. We add a list of resources to keep up with SEO and digital marketing.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded, and we’ll send you the recording, workbook, and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Each module is two hours and the 4-module series is a total of eight hours. Take the courses either live or recorded.
Module 3, workshop date and time:
Wednesday, May 31, 2023 (12:00 PM to 2:00 PM PDT).
In this class you’ll learn:
- Off-page SEO covers the changes that you can make outside of your website that affect your ranking.
- How to build quality inbound links.
- How to check if there are links from your site to bad sites.
- How to block bad (toxic) incoming links.
- How to place your press releases on 100+ media sites, magazines, and newspapers.
- If your organization has dozens (or hundreds) of locations, there’s a way to list all of them on Google.
- How to get your organization in the Knowledge Box at the top of Google.
- How to use web analytics to get data and create reports for SEO.
- How to justify the cost of SEO work.
- List of resources for information and help in SEO.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Workshop:
You use SEO to ensure your web pages show up when people use search engines. You can also use ideas in SEO for digital advertising (Google Ads and ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, and so on), social media posts, content marketing, and video to reach your audience. This brings more visits, leads, and sales.
Internal teams know the organization’s goals, products, and services better than agencies or consultants and can communicate better than them. This course will help your internal team to:
- Manage SEO: You’ll understand how to set up and run your SEO projects. If you manage staff, interns, agencies, or contractors, you’ll be able to tell them what to do and get results that matter.
- Use the Before/After Reports: This SEO course includes reports for you to fill out before and after the SEO work. This lets you measure your results.
- Cost-effective: This course will help you to carry out SEO faster and at a lower cost.
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshops? No problem! All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded. If you have questions, you’re welcome to send an email to the instructor.
- Recorded video of PowerPoint presentations with audio.
- Complete PDF of the PowerPoint presentation.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links and checklists.
- Supplementary materials, including spreadsheets for managing keywords, sorting keywords, and translating keywords, and eBooks.
- Google’s internal training manual for their page quality review team.
- LPO ebook by Andreas Ramos.
Who is the course for?
Marketing managers, digital marketing managers, search marketing managers, web masters, creative directors, agency account directors, and media planners in B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits.
Vice President, Digital Marketing
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Andreas Ramos has over 20 years of professional experience in SEO and digital marketing. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries, and the digital agency at Acxiom. He has worked in SEO since the mid-90s. He is the author of 22+ books on SEO and digital marketing. His book on SEO was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. You’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
This course provided plenty of tools and resources you can use in your work right away.
I love taking courses with DMAnc.org. Every class gives valuable info I can implement immediately. This has improved not only our company site, but our team strategy as well.
Feel free to fix grammar… Without having dived into the months of work required to get SEO started in earnest, I feel like the course so far has laid out a realistic and comprehensive roadmap. So I am confident I will be successful in my efforts without having to search my way to SEO.
As a beginner in SEO this is great information with steps of what to do. I like that I have copies of the slides so I can work at my own pace as I work through this.
The workshop contains so much actionable information and great tools, too. I appreciate that the workshop is recorded and accessible for months after as there’s so much information presented that being able to re-watch the workshop will be helpful.
This is an excellence course. If you want to improve your SEO Skills. Take this course!
This is a great resource to improve on your marketing skills or to add additional arsenal to your marketing knowledge.
Third in this series on SEO was icing on the cake. Andreas makes difficult looking and sounding SEO topics easy to understand and implement. One of the best series I’ve taken on SEO yet.
The DMAnc.org continues to provide helpful, in-depth training that is applicable, relevant, and expert driven.