Winter Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
The DMAnc.org’s SEO Training is designed for you to successfully achieve your business’s ROI goals.
Google and Bing have all pushed the boundaries of how they look at websites to try to give users the most relevant organic results. Voice search, natural language processing and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are all driving innovation in search marketing
Search engines have also stood by a set of core guidelines on how they review your website. By understanding the fundamentals of what the engines are looking for, both currently and in the future, you can proactively optimize your site toward targeted audiences. This will deliver quality traffic, leads and sales, building a solid foundation for meeting your ROI goals.
What you’ll learn:
- How to do solid keyword and language research. Attract well-qualified traffic by knowing and applying language your customers are using to search for your products or services
- How to ensure the content on your site is written to appear at the top of the first page of search results
- How to develop a search engine friendly website architecture that reinforces your site’s organic search position
- The top three website optimization tools to identify technical and on-page issues that can negatively affect your position in search results
- Offsite factors that need to be optimized, including how to create linkable content that’s shared across the web
- Top five WordPress optimization tips
- How to plan your content calendar to ensure you follow best practices to keep up with the changing search environment.
Instructor: John Thyfault
The recorded courses can be viewed as many times you want. You can stop and start in the middle of the video as many times as you need. You will also receive the course workbook in PDF format.
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.