Winter Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Workshop cancelled. Full refunds will be issued.
Join this social media measurement bootcamp to understand what and how you can measure the results of your social media activity and improve your future performance. This class will help you move beyond looking at meaningless vanity metrics and understand measurements that matter to your business.
You will learn what data and insights are available natively within the core social media platforms and how to present the information to your internal stakeholders.
We will be taking a deep dive into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok plus Google Analytics to identify the impact of using social media to drive traffic to your website.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook, and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
- Understand the importance of setting SMART objectives for social media.
- Understand the social media measurements that matter to you and your business.
- Learn how to ensure you are reaching the right people – find information about your followers and when they are online (your best time to post).
- Learn how to identify your best performing content (so your future content performs even better).
- Learn how to use the ‘start, stop, continue’ approach to make decisions about your future social media activity.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Class:
By taking this course you will:
- Feel more confident about looking at social media data.
- Be better able to present the results of your social media activity within the business.
- Know what is working for your business, and what isn’t.
- Be able to take action straight away.
- Feel inspired to achieve greater results from social media.
- The workshop is a mix of presentation and practical exercise, you will also see some live demonstrations of analytical tools.
- The workshop is live so that you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshops? No problem! All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded. If you have questions, you’re welcome to email the instructor.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- Social Media Reporting Template (Excel).
Who is the course for?
- Marketers who want to stretch every ad dollar.
- Social Media Marketing managers, digital marketing managers, creative directors, agency account directors and media planners.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM)
Luan Wise is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM). She has over 20 years’ experience working in agency, client-side and consultancy roles, with clients large and small, both B2B and B2C. A specialist in social media, Luan is a course instructor for LinkedIn’s own online learning platform, an accredited trainer for Meta and author of the award-winning book, Relax! It’s Only Social Media.