- Understand the importance of setting SMART objectives for social media.
- Understand the social media measurements that matter to you and your business.
- Learn how to ensure you are reaching the right people – find information about your followers and when they are online (your best time to post).
- Learn how to identify your best performing content (so your future content performs even better).
- Learn how to use the ‘start, stop, continue’ approach to make decisions about your future social media activity.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Class:
By taking this course you will:
- Feel more confident about looking at social media data.
- Be better able to present the results of your social media activity within the business.
- Know what is working for your business, and what isn’t.
- Be able to take action straight away.
- Feel inspired to achieve greater results from social media.
- The workshop is a mix of presentation and practical exercise, you will also see some live demonstrations of analytical tools.
- The workshop is live so that you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshops? No problem! All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded. If you have questions, you’re welcome to email the instructor.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- Social Media Reporting Template (Excel).
Who is the course for?
- Marketers who want to stretch every ad dollar.
- Social Media Marketing managers, digital marketing managers, creative directors, agency account directors and media planners.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM)
Luan Wise is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM). She has over 20 years’ experience working in agency, client-side and consultancy roles, with clients large and small, both B2B and B2C. A specialist in social media, Luan is a course instructor for LinkedIn’s own online learning platform, an accredited trainer for Meta and author of the award-winning book, Relax! It’s Only Social Media.