- The Just Do’s of Behavioral Marketing—proven principles every savvy marketer needs to know about how people really make decisions online and how to leverage it in your digital marketing efforts to get immediate results.
- Step-by-Step Guide on how to optimize your websites, landing pages, social media ads and pricing model with the science of how people are really making decisions about your products and services.
- How to Properly Design Experiments with Behavioral Science in email and on Facebook and LinkedIn to see which principles work best in different situations.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Workshop:
- Scale Your Company with Science: You’ll walk away with the top 10-15 Behavioral Science principles that every savvy marketer needs to influence consumers and drive growth.
- Identify Common Conversion Killers: We’ll audit several landing pages together and show you how to identify common conversion killers. You’ll then get a step-by-step blueprint on how to design your website using Behavioral Science Best Practices.
- Maximize Your Pricing Model: We’ll cover insider tips on how to design your pricing model to nudge people towards the option you want. See examples for consumer brands as well as B2B services. Bonus: Learn how Steve Jobs used the same concepts to price the iPad.
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions. If the course doesn’t fit in your calendar, you can take the course as a recorded class.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
Who is the course for?
- B2B & B2C Marketing Executives and their teams.
- Marketing Managers, Digital Marketing, and eCommerce Managers, Growth/Demand Gen Experts and Individual Marketing Consultants.
- Marketing professionals who are looking to understand corporate buyers’ and consumers’ hidden decision-making processes so they can create more effective marketing outcomes and be a valuable resource to their employers, prospects, clients and strategic partners.
Founder & CEO, Next Step
Shirin Oreizy is the Founder and CEO of Next Step, an award-winning Behavioral Marketing Agency with offices in San Francisco, CA, and Boston, MA. At Next Step, we leverage the latest research in Behavioral Science (the study of how humans really make decisions) to design better outcomes for businesses in their marketing and growth initiatives. Our client base is diverse and includes LG, AAA, Github, The United Nations and Stanford University to name a few. Shirin has a degree in Engineering & Computer Science from UC Berkeley and holds accreditations from Duke University and UC Berkeley on Behavioral Science and Positive psychology. Her work applying Behavioral Science in marketing & growth is regularly featured on Forbes, INC. & the Huffington Post. She’s on the board of Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) San Francisco, and a guest lecturer at Stanford & NYU.