CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
- What is Mobile-first/page experience? Why websites must update for Google’s Mobile-first and Page Experience algorithm update. What happens if they don’t?
- The difference between responsive design and mobile-first/page experience design.
- Examples of good and bad Mobile-first/page experience design: placement of buttons, tracking tags, and content.
- Should you re-build your website for Mobile-first/page experience?
- How to look at your analytics, ranking, and competitors.
- How mobile-first/page experience website design will affect not only SEO but also paid ads, social media, and payment systems.
- How to reduce the text on your site.
- How to compress images with new image formats, and which images to compress.
- How to use segmentation in Google Analytics to see your mobile traffic; and Google Search Console and Google CWA metrics to measure your site’s speed and improvement.
How to Produce a Podcast–Fundamentals: Strategies for Setting Goals, Preparing Guests, and Promoting Your Podcast
This course, led by Susan Finch, co-producer of 15 B2B podcasts for the Funnel Radio Network, keynote speaker, 35-year+ marketing professional, is the first step to building a successful podcast, saving you from mistakes, time, and embarrassment long before you turn on the microphone.
Points that will be covered, as well as skills taught:
- Why podcasting?
- How can it benefit your company, your department, and even you?
- Why do most podcasts fail?
- How can you prevent a misfire?
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop
- You’ll learn how to optimize your search engine marketing (SEM) in Google Ads to increase leads, sales, and ROI. You will get actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your organization. The workshop is hands-on with walk-throughs of the key tools. You’ll also see lots of examples of what works (and what doesn’t work).
- Throughout this course, we will use two example companies in B2C and B2B. These examples let you see how to apply the course to your work. You get copies of the video and PowerPoints so you can later review the presentation to make sure you get all of the details. And much more….
- Wherever possible, Andreas adds tips, notes, and insights to the slides, so you get information and his experience.