Spring Discount: 30% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$250, Now $175
(The Pre-recorded online version will be updated on February 15th after the live workshop to include Best Practices for 2019. All Pre-recorded online enrollees will receive the updated recorded version with slide presentation on February 15th, as well as a link to the current recorded workshop and slide presentation upon registration.)
You’ve mastered the basics of Google Analytics and how to use it to understand the interaction of your customers with your website using the standard reports available. But you know that there is more that Google Analytics can show you through digging in to its customization features. Whether you are trying to craft a custom report, segment or dashboard or trying to integrate third party data into your Analytics results, you know that there is more you can do.
This course will build upon the introduction presented in the DMAnc certification course: “Web Analytics: Improving Your ROI with Google Analytics”. Sign up today and take your understanding of your customer to the next level.
You will learn about:
- Understanding the details on how Google Analytics collects and analyzes data and what it means to your reporting
- Optimizing your Analytics account and view settings to deliver what you need
- Setting up and understanding automatic Intelligence Events
- Setting up and understanding different Event tracking
- Creating and maximizing the use of Advanced Segments
- Enabling Cross Domain Tracking
- Ecommerce Tracking and Reporting
- Setting Up Custom Variables and Dimensions
- Importing and analyzing third party data
Who Should Attend:
- Online Marketing Managers
- Demand Generation Managers
- Advertising Managers
- Marketing Managers
Sign up early as limited space is available for this workshop.
Instructor: John Thyfault
The recorded courses can be viewed as many times you want. You can stop and start in the middle of the video as many times as you need. You will also receive the course workbook in PDF format.
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.