Spring Discount: 33% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$300, Now $200
If you are not eating your competitor’s lunch, they are probably eating yours. You either need to be hunting or you will be hunted. By putting an impactful and effective Marketing Strategy in place that supports your business strategy, you will drive your business’s top line growth and improve your market position as a leader with your target market. This workshop is focused around building a foundation and key modules of an effective B2B Marketing Strategy to do just that.
The output of this course is to give you the insights to build a better marketing machine that will support your sales cycle by improving the probability of a win, which will in the end, support your business growth.
More than 25 worksheets and templates will be provided as part of the workshop material so the participant can use them to build their marketing strategy.
Note there is a follow up One-on-One session available to help review your marketing strategy development using the tools and templates from this course. See Module 2 for a description.
From this workshop you will understand the key fundamental elements you need to construct an effective Marketing Strategy. The key takeaways will include:
- Understanding and executing a target market analysis.
- Identifying your brand gap and how to close it.
- Leveraging your core competencies with your target market plan.
- Building your thought leadership position.
- Learning a more detailed SWOT analysis and how to relate it to your positioning.
- Creating a more impactful message.
Then we will focus on creating an effective Marketing Strategy with the additional key takeaways:
- Leveraging your SWOT results into your Product Strategy.
- Creating a Marcoms Strategy that will incorporate two focuses on a) new opportunity lead generation; b) sales cycle support and engagement.
- Leveraging your SWOT results into your Strategic Alliance Strategy.
- Creating an effective Industry Trade Press Strategy.
- Insights on how to mine Key Markets.
- Creating an effective Sales Enablement Strategy.
- 25+ templates and spreadsheets will be provided for SWOT, competitive, target market analysis and much more
- Business purpose worksheet.
- Target market analysis worksheet.
- Brand gap worksheet.
- Core competency worksheet.
- Thought leadership worksheet.
- Competitive analysis capabilities worksheet.
- SWOT worksheet.
- Strengths worksheet.
- Weaknesses worksheet.
- Opportunities worksheet.
- Threats worksheet.
- Impact messaging worksheet.
- Connecting pain to value worksheet.
- Thought leadership campaign worksheet.
- Product strategy UVP worksheet.
- Product strategy Weaknesses worksheet.
- Product strategy Opportunities worksheet.
- Product strategy Threats worksheet.
- Product strategy Market Trends worksheet.
- Marcoms strategy Lead-Gen worksheet.
- Marcoms strategy ABM worksheet.
- Strategic alliances strategy worksheet.
- Industry press strategy worksheet.
- Macro Market trends worksheet.
- Micro Market trends worksheet.
- Sales enablement worksheet.
- Executive outreach prep questions check list: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- Marcoms strategy Executive outreach worksheet.
Who will benefit from this class:
Business and marketing leaders who will be creating, contributing and supporting the development and execution of a marketing strategy and plan that will be a key input into the organization’s overall strategic business growth plan.
Instructor: Michael Hornby
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.