Winter Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Ads workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Part three of the three-part series on Google Ads with Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO.
You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
The course includes presentation, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks. Lots of opportunity for your questions.
Show you how to optimize your digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, social media, analytics, email) to increase leads, sales, and ROI. You will get actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your company. The courses include hands-on walk-throughs of the key tools (and you can review the presentations to make sure you get all of the details). The courses also have examples of projects, both good and bad. Your goal is to get a job in digital marketing or move up in your company to a better job title or more income.
What You’ll Learn
The advanced session dives into the Google Ads engine.
- How the Google Ads bidding algorithm works (with examples)
- How Google Ads uses Quality Score to set your cost-per-click
- How to improve your Google Ads Quality Score
- How to set bids, manage bids, and manage your budget
- How to optimize the bids to get the most clicks at the lowest-possible cost-per-click
- How you can bid $0.25 and rank higher than a competitor who bids $5
We’ll also look at a tool that lets you manage several accounts
We’ll also look at another tool that lets you manage up to 300,000 keywords.
- With metrics, you can find the best keywords and write strong ads.
- By understanding the Google bidding algorithm, you can bid lower than your competitors, yet rank higher
- You’ll also learn how to tune your bids and budgets to optimize your account
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
- Spreadsheet to collect and manage thousands of keywords
- The Google Ads ebook by Andreas explains the Google Ads bidding algorithm
Three-Part Course on Google Ads
This is the final session of the three-part course for Google Ads and SEM
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work with Google Ads and SEM
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for Google Ads and SEM
- You will be able to understand SEO so you can manage Google Ads and SEM agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their Google Ads and SEM services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.