- The Explore Tool: How to create your customized GA4 reports.
- We start with a quick overview of the tools and features in the Explore tool.
- The template gallery and the types of reports that you can use.
- An acquisition report.
- A conversion report.
- User behavior report.
- Predicted top spenders report.
- Ecommerce report.
- Gaming report.
- User lifetime report.
- How to see anomalies in your data.
- How to use Segments to create audiences in your reports. You can create just about any kind of group as a segment for further analysis and comparison.
- How to use filters to focus the data in your reports. Instead of all cities in the world, you can see only the cities in your state.
- The predictive metrics report is new in GA4. Google uses your data to predict the demographics of who will likely buy from you.
- Finally, a few notes on the future of Google Analytics.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Class:
Google will be sunsetting Google Analytics 3.0 sometime in 2023, they say. Your digital marketing team needs to understand the data presented in Google Analytics 4.0 and how to manipulate the reports.
With objective data, your teams can create and manage digital marketing that reaches your business goals.
Google Analytics shows you what works or doesn’t work. Use data (not guesswork, tradition, or opinions) to make marketing decisions.
- The Google Analytics 4.0 workshops are hands-on and practical.
- You’ll see many examples, tips, notes, and insights so you’ll understand how to use Google Analytics 4.0.
- Workshops are live, so you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend live workshops? No problem! All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded. If you have questions, you’re welcome to email the instructor.
- Screenshots with step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with links.
- You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- Each section has handy checklists that you can use for your work.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Guide to using the Explore tool. Fifteen pages of numbered steps show you how to build your reports.
- A list of the 1,300 topics that Google uses for targeting in marketing.
Who is the course for?
By understanding Google Analytics 4.0, you can do the work yourself or manage your team, agency, or consultants. This course is for digital marketing managers, marketing managers, social media managers, web masters, ecommerce managers, demand generation managers, creative directors, agency account directors, and media planners in B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits who use Google Analytics to understand their digital marketing data.
Vice President, Digital Marketing
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Andreas Ramos has over 20 years of professional experience in SEO and digital marketing. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries, and the digital agency at Acxiom. He has worked in digital marketing since the mid-90s for small startups and global companies. He is the author of 22+ books on SEO and digital marketing. His book on SEO was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. You’ll learn hands-on Google Ads from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.