Spring Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Ads workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This workshop on Google Ads (search engine marketing, SEM) is led by Andreas Ramos, author of 18 books on digital marketing. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers, and he brings that knowledge to you. In three workshops, you’ll learn hands-on SEM from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
This workshop is part one of a 3-part Google Ads series offered by the DMAnc.org covering three major areas of managing and optimizing your Google Ads account. You can take these courses individually à la carte or enroll in the entire 3-part series for a special bundle discount. Included in the bundle are the Google Ads Fundamentals, Intermediate and Advanced workshops. Learn more here.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop:
You’ll learn how to optimize your search engine marketing (SEM) in Google Ads to increase leads, sales, and ROI. You will get actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your organization. The workshop is hands-on with walk-throughs of the key tools. You’ll also see lots of examples of what works (and what doesn’t work).
Throughout this course, we will use two example companies in B2C and B2B. These examples let you see how to apply the course to your work. You get copies of the video and PowerPoints so you can later review the presentation to make sure you get all of the details. And much more….
Wherever possible, Andreas adds tips, notes, and insights to the slides, so you get information and his experience.
- After a few quick slides to show why you must use Google Ads, we dive into how to optimize your Google Ads account.
- We’ll cover how a Google Ads account is structured, its limits, and how to get around those limits.
- You’ll see how to set up and manage large accounts.
- We look at the two major categories of searches at Google, informational and transactional, and how they matter .
- You’ll see eight ways to find the keywords (and your competitors’ keywords) and keyword phrases that your target audience uses.
- We’ll show you several simple spreadsheet tips to change keywords into lower cases in an easy step or translate your keywords in 16 languages (or more) for free. There is also a simple tool to create permutations of keywords.
- How to test those keywords to find the best ones.
- How to sort keywords into the phases of your buying cycle or purchase funnel.
- You’ll be able to use the best keywords in your Ads account.
- Finally, we’ll do a walk-through of a Google Ads account.
- And of course, how to reach the Support team at Google Ads.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Spreadsheet tool to convert your keywords to lower case.
- Spreadsheet tool to translate your keywords into 66 languages.
- Free software tool to make permutations of your keywords.
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- The workshop is live so that you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Everything is clear with lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- The presentations feature two example companies in B2C and B2B. You can apply these examples to your company, non-profit, and other organizations.
- List of selected items for additional reading.
The Course Is for:
- Marketing managers, digital marketing managers, SEM managers, or anyone managing paid search marketing.
- Agencies to improve their SEM services.
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.