CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
The Google Analytics 4.0 course is a three-part workshop. Each part is two hours for a total of six hours. You can take the courses individually or sign up for all three for a signifcant discount. Take the course either live or recorded.
Quick key take-aways:
- Where does Influencer Marketing fit into my organization.
- What metrics are important to understand for an influencer.
- How to formulate an influencer marketing strategy.
- Appropriately brief and manage an influencer campaign.
- Report on the results of a campaign.
- Integrate influencer content into paid media.
- Maximize reach and conversion of influencer content.
- Shoppable links on Instagram.
- Affiliate integration.
- Research and other aspects of influencers.
- Nano influencers—an emerging trend.
Content Marketing Masterclass, a 2-Module Series: Drive traffic and conversions organically through innovative content marketing
- Establish your content ecosystem and lay your digital footprint.
- Create an engaging content calendar and build effective, omnichannel promotional plans.
- Build an effective content operations model.
- Create a robust SEO content strategy.
- Learn to analyze and optimize your content.
- Understand advanced content marketing techniques and the powerful Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) tools at your disposal.