Summer Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$300, Now $225
The Goal of this Course:
Join us for this deep-dive workshop on how to use social media for your digital marketing. You’ll learn practical and tactical techniques to combine organic social media and paid social media (advertising in social media) to complement your organization’s overall marketing strategy.
This workshop cover the six major social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Optimizing Social Media for Marketing
We start by looking at how to increase the free distribution of your organic posts. The social sites look for quality and engagement of your profile and posts.
We’ll show you specific steps to improve the quality of your business profile, posts, photos, and video, along with business examples. This includes tools, tips, and ideas for business content. What kind of photos and videos should you use? We add notes on the various photo formats, how to improve photos with filters, and lists of where to find free images and videos. Social media management tools make the work easier.
Engagement is measured with likes, comments, shares, dwell, and so on. We’ll look at LinkedIn’s algorithm, which serves as a model for the other platforms.
You can reach further audiences by using advertising. Organic social posts are generally shown to only about 5% of your followers. To reach more of your followers or other people on social media, you must use advertising. Several social media platforms also allow you to set up stores.
There is also social media analytics, UTM tags, and KPIs. You’ll also see how to find your social media data in Google Analytics 3.0 and 4.0.
- The goal of social media.
- Comparison of platforms.
- Social media.
- Business pages.
- Social media management tools.
- Advertising tools in social media.
- Social media analytics in the platforms.
- Analytics data in Google Analytics 3.0 and 4.0.
- This is a live presentation so you can ask questions during the presentation. If we don’t get through all of the questions during the workshop, the speaker will answer your questions after the workshop.
- The presentation is recorded so you can review it later or listen to it if you miss the event.
- If you have schedule conflicts, you can take the course as recorded video. In addition, you’re welcome to send questions by email.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself, along with lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. DMAnc workshops are recorded, and we’ll send you the recording, workbook, and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Spreadsheet to create and manage UTM tags.
- Links to free ebooks by Andreas Ramos, including #TwitterBook, The Big Book of Content Marketing, Mastering LinkedIn, and LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO).
- List of the top SEO newsletters so you can keep up.
- Suggestions for additional reading.
Who is the course for?
- This course is for organizations, including B2C, B2B, government, and non-profits, that use social media for marketing.
- You will be able to understand how to use social media for marketing so you can manage projects, staff, agencies, or contractors.
DMAnc.org instructor Andreas Ramos leads this workshop on social media for digital marketing. He is the author of eighteen books on SEO and social media, including “#TwitterBook,” “The Big Book of Content Marketing,” “Mastering LinkedIn,” and “LinkedIn Profile Optimization.” He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. You’ll learn hands-on from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.