CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
This is part one of the three-part series on Google Analytics, led by Andreas Ramos, author of 18 books on digital marketing. He was the Head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He has also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he shares that knowledge with you. In three webinars, you’ll learn Google Analytics from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley. You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
Email Marketing Fundamentals: Improving your campaign results with SMART objectives, copy, design, analysis and testing tactics
What You’ll Learn
Email marketing is the foundation of any good multi-channel marketing strategy.
But if you’re finding that your current campaigns are stagnating, results are declining, or you just need a fresh approach to optimizing what you’re currently doing, this class will give you all the core principles you need to start maximizing your current email marketing strategy for acquiring and retaining customers, in a world of crowded email inboxes and mobile viewers.
We’ll talk about best practices for both B2B and B2C businesses around email copy, design, and implementation including setting SMART objectives to guide your campaigns, designing emails for engagement (and different devices), writing winning subject lines and email copy, when to send and how often, maximizing the size and quality of your email list, understanding your metrics and successfully conducting testing that gets results.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop
- The first workshop opens with a quick overview of the role of SEO in your overall digital marketing strategy, including content marketing, SEM (Google Ads), social media, video, and analytics.
- You’ll see how to find thousands of keywords (including your competitors’ keywords) and keyword phrases.
- You’ll see how to use those keywords to write your meta-tags. You can use keyword phrases as headings for articles, web pages, social media postings, and videos.
- You’ll see how to test meta-tags to find the best one.
- The workshop closes with local SEO for companies that have locations in several cities.