In this class you’ll learn:
- Google’s auction system and how the bidding algorithm works (with examples).
- Google Ads Quality Score determines your final bid and ranking. You’ll see how to improve your Quality Score so you can use a lower budget and lower bids, yet your ads will show more often, rank higher, and cost less per click than your competitors (you can bid $0.25 and rank higher than a competitor who bids $5.)
- How to set bids, manage bids, and manage your budget.
- How to use portfolio theory for your ads.
- How to calculate KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators). We’ll send you a KPI eBook.
- An example of a large account with 200,000 keywords where cost-per-click (CPC) fell from $0.76 to $0.07, clicks jumped up from 52 clicks per day to 17,650 clicks per day, and the click-through-rate (CTR) went from 0.12% to over 8%.
- We’ll look at a tool that lets you manage several Google Ads accounts. Another Google tool that lets you manage hundreds of thousands of keywords. These tools are available only by request from Google. We’ll show you how to get them.
- A series of slides cover how to manage global ad campaigns by time zone, continents, and languages.
- Finally, if you’re a non-profit, how to use Google Foundation Grants as a test bed for your Google Ads campaigns.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Class:
You use digital ads to place your ads at the top of search engines. You can use ideas from Google Ads in ads for Microsoft Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and so on. Use ads to reach your audience to get more visits, leads, and sales.
Your internal teams know your goals, products, and services and can create and manage better advertising.
- Manage Digital Advertising: You’ll understand how to set up and run your advertising projects. If you manage staff, interns, agencies, or contractors, you’ll be able to tell them what to do and get results that matter.
- Cost-effective: This course will help you to carry out digital ad campaigns faster, at a lower cost, and with better results.
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- In addition, the workshops are live so you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshops? No problem! All workshops are recorded. If you have questions, you’re welcome to email the instructor.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Spreadsheet to collect and manage thousands of keywords.
- Spreadsheet tool to convert your keywords to lower case.
- Free software to make permutations of your keywords.
- Spreadsheet tool to translate your keywords into 66 languages.
- The KPI eBook by Andreas Ramos explains KPIs, including CPL (Cost-per-Lead), CPA (Cost-per-Action), BEP (the breakeven point), and more.
Who is the course for?
Marketing managers, digital marketing managers, search engine marketers, creative directors, agency account directors, and media planners in B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits who manage digital advertising (paid search).
Vice President, Digital Marketing
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Andreas Ramos has over 20 years of professional experience in SEO and digital marketing. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries, and the digital agency at Acxiom. He has worked in digital marketing since the mid-90s for small startups and global companies. He is the author of 22+ books on SEO and digital marketing. His book on SEO was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. You’ll learn hands-on Google Ads from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.