Winter Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This three-part series is led by Andreas Ramos, author of 15 books on SEO. He was the Head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he brings that knowledge to you. In just two hours, you’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
Part Two of the Three-Part SEO Workshop
The course includes presentation, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks. Lots of opportunity for your questions.
Show you how to optimize your SEO. You will get actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your company. The courses include hands-on walk-throughs of the key tools (and you can review the presentations to make sure you get all of the details). The courses also have examples of projects, both good and bad. Your goal is to get a job in digital marketing or move up in your company to a better job title or more income.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop
The relation between keywords, meta-tags, and search results. How changes to keywords and meta-tags can improve your ranking in search results.
Using an example of a fictional mid-size company, you’ll see how to add keywords to your page. How to edit the meta-tags, the page heading, the body text, ALT tags, and links. How to use the Excel spread-sheet to fit within Google’s limits. You’ll also see a quick way to test meta-tags so you’ll have the best ones. Which pages to SEO (you don’t need to SEO every page). How to find meta-tags in the HTML code.
We’ll also talk about the Google updates (Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, HTTPS, and mobile) and how they affect your work. A list of what is banned at Google. Examples of beneficial Google updates. How to get Google to add your page again if it gets banned.
- Example of how make a page #1 for your name, company name, and product name, and why that works
- How to use metrics to write the best meta-tags and page titles
- Link building
- The steps to manage your SEO project, SEM agencies, and SEM contractors
- Right to be forgotten
- SEO and Internal Site Search
- SEO and the Bounce Rate
- The future of SEO and what to do
- How to find, write, and test meta-tags
- How to give meta-tags to your IT or webmaster
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
- Eight-page SEO eBook with step-by-step SEO instructions for your website
- Links to the top SEO newsletters so you can keep up
- Spreadsheet for managing your meta-tags
Three-Part Course on SEO
This is the second course of the three-part course for SEO. You can continue with SEO Advanced, which covers methods and tools that agencies use to handle 200,000 keywords in multiple languages.
Who is the course for
- Anyone who wants to work in SEO
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for SEO
- You will be able to understand SEO so you can manage SEO agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their SEO services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.