Fall Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This course is part two of the three-part SEO series with Andreas Ramos, author of 16 books on SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing. You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
The course includes a workbook, live demonstration, and examples. You’ll get bonus downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks, plus lots of opportunity for your questions.
Part Two of the Three-Part SEO Workshop
The course includes presentation, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks. Lots of opportunity for your questions.
Show you how to optimize your SEO. You will get actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your company. The courses include hands-on walk-throughs of the key tools (and you can review the presentations to make sure you get all of the details). The courses also have examples of projects, both good and bad. Your goal is to get a job in digital marketing or move up in your company to a better job title or more income.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop
The relation between keywords, meta-tags, and search results. How changes to keywords and meta-tags can improve your ranking in search results
Using an example of a fictional mid-size company, you’ll see how to add keywords to your page. How to edit the meta-tags, the page heading, the body text, ALT tags, and links. How to use the Excel spreadsheet to fit within Google’s limits. You’ll also see a quick way to test meta-tags so you’ll have the best ones. Which pages to SEO (you don’t need to SEO every page). How to find meta-tags in the HTML code.
We’ll also talk about the Google updates (Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, HTTPS, and mobile) and how they affect your work. A list of what is banned at Google. Examples of beneficial Google updates. How to get Google to add your page again if it gets banned.
- What are meta-tags?
- How keywords, meta-tags, and pages work together
- Write meta-tags
- Spreadsheet to manage meta-tags
- Test the meta-tags
- Google Updates
- Google banned topics and re-inclusion
- SEO and Webpages, blog tools, internal site search, bounce rates, SPA sites
- SEO for Images: Google Lens, ALT tags and EXIF
- SEO for Video and Youtube
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
- Eight-page SEO eBook with step-by-step SEO instructions for your website
- Links to the top SEO newsletters so you can keep up
- Spreadsheet for managing your meta-tags
Three-Part Course on SEO
This is the second course of the three-part course for SEO. You can continue with SEO Advanced, which covers methods and tools that agencies use to handle 200,000 keywords in multiple languages.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work in SEO
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for SEO
- You will be able to understand SEO so you can manage SEO agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their SEO services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.