Summer Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Additional Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops + Mobile-first SEO Optimization for $1,000 $525. Enroll here.)
This workshop is led by Andreas Ramos, author of 18 books on digital marketing. He was the Head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he brings that knowledge to you. In just two hours, you’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
This workshop is part two of a 3-part SEO series in three different areas of SEO offered by the DMAnc.org. You can take these courses individually à la carte or enroll in the entire 3-part series for a special bundle discount. Included in the bundle are the SEO Fundamentals, Intermediate and Advanced workshops. Learn more here..
We also offer a Mobile-first SEO Optimization workshop to help you prepare for the upcoming Google core update coming in mid-June 2021, and you can get this additional very important workshop at a special discount when you enroll in the SEO 3-part series. Learn more here.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop:
In this workshop you’ll see the relationship between keywords, meta-tags, and Google’s search results. By making changes to keywords and meta-tags, you can improve your ranking in Google search results.
You will see how to find meta-tags in the HTML code. We will cover how to edit the meta-tags, the page heading, the body text, ALT tags, and the text in links. We will give you a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that lets you make sure your meta-tags stay within Google’s character limits. You’ll also see a quick way to test meta-tags to get the best ones. We also discuss which pages to choose for SEO work.
We’ll also talk about the Google updates (Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, HTTPS, and Mobile-first) and whether they affect your work. You’ll get a list of banned topics at Google so you can avoid problems. Finally, if Google bans your page, you’ll see how to get Google to add your page again.
- What are meta-tags?
- How keywords, meta-tags, and pages work together.
- How to write optimal meta-tags.
- Spreadsheet to manage meta-tags.
- How to test meta-tags.
- Google Updates.
- Google banned topics and how to be re-included.
- SEO and webpages, blog tools, internal site search, bounce rates, SPA sites.
- SEO for your images: Google image indexing, ALT tags, EXIF, Google Lens.
- SEO for your videos at YouTube.
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- The webinar is live so that you can ask your questions.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Everything is clear with lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Eight-page ebook with step-by-step instructions for SEO.
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
The Course Is for:
- Marketing managers, webmasters, eCommerce managers, social media managers, or anyone responsible for increasing organic traffic to your website.
- Agencies who want to improve their SEO services.
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.