Summer Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for
$750 $425. Enroll here.)
This course is part one of the three-part SEO series with Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing. You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
What You’ll Learn
The first session covers keywords. You’ll learn how to find thousands of keywords (including your competitors’ keywords!) and how to use those keywords to write your meta-tags. You’ll see how to test meta-tags to find the best one.
You can easily find and test 10,000 keywords to get the best ones. You’ll see how to find keywords in other languages.
This is for beginners who want to learn the basics of SEO. If you have some experience in SEO, you’ll learn better ways to do things.
The course includes a workbook, live demonstration, and examples. You’ll get bonus downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks, plus lots of opportunity for your questions.
- Learn how to find thousands of keywords (and how to measure them for results)
- Learn how to find your competitors’ keywords
- How to test keywords
- How to translate keywords
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
- Eight-page SEO eBook with step-by-step SEO instructions for your website
- Spreadsheet for managing your meta-tags
Three-Part Course on SEO
This is the introduction course of the three-part course for SEO. You can continue with SEO Intermediate (SEO for social media, XML sitemaps, XML image sitemaps, image meta-information, and so on) and SEO Advanced (the methods and tools that agencies use to handle 200,000 keywords in multiple languages).
Who is the course for
- Anyone who wants their website to show up in search engines
- Anyone who wants to work in SEO
- You will be able to understand SEO so you can manage SEO agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their SEO services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.