Winter Discount: 30% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Email Marketing workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
Email marketing is the foundation of any good multi-channel marketing strategy.
But if you’re finding that your current campaigns are stagnating, results are declining, or you just need a fresh approach to optimizing what you’re currently doing, this class will give you all the core principles you need to start maximizing your current email marketing strategy for acquiring and retaining customers, in a world of crowded email inboxes and mobile viewers.
We’ll talk about best practices for both B2B and B2C businesses around email copy, design, and implementation including setting SMART objectives to guide your campaigns, designing emails for engagement (and different devices), writing winning subject lines and email copy, when to send and how often, maximizing the size and quality of your email list, understanding your metrics and successfully conducting testing that gets results.
What you’ll learn:
- The importance of email within the multichannel strategy
- Understanding the objective hierarchy to guide your strategy & setting SMART objectives
- How company objectives filter down to give you laser focus on which email strategies will get you the best results and which elements to optimize
- Optimizing your email design and structure: Key design considerations to ensure your emails maximize your audience engagement
- Creating open worthy subject lines
- The anatomy of an email – key sections every email has and need to be optimized, regardless of design.
- Optimizing for mobile and responsive design to enhance engagement across multiple devices
- Optimizing the email for preview pane and blocked images to ensure your message always gets across and is actionable
- Design techniques to draw the eye to your Call-to-Action (CTA)
- Optimizing your CTA color, placement and wording to maximize clicks
- Advanced email design: Interactive email to bring your message to life and help subscribers engage there and then
- Video in email – key do’s and don’ts
- GIF’s – the right and wrong way to use them
- What are AMP and Creative HTML and how can you use them to better deliver your content to subscribers and generate engagement?
- Techniques to create copy that converts and connects with your subscribers
- How to determine the right day of the week/time of day to send your emails and how often to communicate with them
- Creating a thorough pre-send testing (QA) process to minimize mistakes
- Key areas of your campaign to test pre-send
- Tools to help you speed up the process
- What to do if a mistake does happen on a live send
- Know your metrics – analyzing your results for trends, issues and potential future opportunities
- Testing as a strategic issue; 5 steps to create tests that actually get results you can use (across channels!)
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- The workshop is live so that you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Everything is clear with lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
Instructor: Kate Barrett
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.