Spring Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$300, Now $225
Social media keeps pace with an ever-changing world. It’s overwhelming at the best of times for marketing professionals who work around the clock in platforms… So what can marketers do to thrive in an accelerating social media landscape?
This class will break down the situation, give you strategies and tactics that are aligned with your business goals, and get you the firm footing you need to crush 2022—without any more sleepless nights.
Attendees will learn how to revamp their social media strategy, create content with intention (and bust through algorithms), and build a more substantial social media presence. Get inspired by actual life campaigns, pivot your content, streamline your social media management process, and grow!
In this class you’ll learn:
- Revisit and refresh your social media strategy to incorporate the latest trends and features.
- How to meet new audiences where they’re spending their time.
- Demystify new social media algorithms.
- Stories, reels and video content.
- Increase reach and engagement across social media.
- Explore influencer marketing.
- Social selling features and trends.
- Creative approach to customer service on social media.
- Improve your social media management process.
- Learn about new tools and apps to assist .
- Receive templates for a 2022 Content Calendar, Editorial Calendar, Blog Calendar, and Weekly Management Planner. Plus, a Social Media Management Checklist, Social Media Image & Post Guidelines Template, Content Creation Blueprint, and 30 Social Media Tips Cheatsheet.
Who the class is for:
This class is ideal for businesses who have an existing social media presence and are looking for new strategies to improve their social media strategies for the coming years.
- 2022 Content Calendar, Editorial Calendar, and Blog Calendar.
- Social Media Management Checklist.
- Social Media Image & Post Guidelines Template.
- Content Creation Blueprint.
- Social Media Engagement Strategies.
- 30 Social Media Tips Cheatsheet.
- Social Media Management Weekly Planner.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Beverley Theresa is the owner of Throwdown Social Media and helps businesses and brands win at social media marketing through consulting, training, online learning, and speaking engagements. Her hands-on experience has led her to work directly with clients such as the NAI Commercial Real Estate, United Nations Association, and Cushman & Wakefield. Beverley is also a published author in Search Engine Journal’s How to Dominate Social Media: A Complete Strategy Guide.
Instructor: Beverley Theresa
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.