Summer Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Analytics 4.0 workshops for $750 $525. Enroll here.)
Web analytics is a necessity in digital marketing. This gives you data so you can make decisions in your digital marketing campaigns (SEO, SEM, social media, email, apps, and so on) to improve your results.
Google Analytics has been updated from Google Analytics 3.0 to Google Analytics 4.0. It’s not a minor update. Google Analytics 4.0 is substantially different in how it works and how you use it. We’re happy to offer the first live online course in Google Analytics 4.0.
About the Instructor:
This three-part Google Analytics 4.0 workshop is led by Andreas Ramos, author of eighteen books on digital marketing. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He was also the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. He is currently the CMO of a Silicon Valley startup and an adjunct professor at two universities.
In three workshops, you’ll learn hands-on steps on how to use Google Analytics 4.0. Wherever possible, Andreas adds tips, examples, and insights. Start with part one of the three-part workshops on Google Analytics 4.0. You may continue with workshops for Google Analytics 4.0 Intermediate and Advanced.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop:
In the first fundamentals workshop, we’ll see the difference between Google Analytics 3.0 (GA3) and Google Analytics 4.0 (GA4). We go on to the installation of GA4. You’ll see how to use both GA3 and GA4 side by side and how to switch from one to the other. We also cover how to install and use Google Tag Manager (GTM), which is necessary for GA4.
You can follow along with your own GA4 account or Google’s publicly accessible GA4 account.
- A Quick Overview.
- Why Did Google Create Google Analytics 4?
- Why You Will Want to Learn GA4.
- Why Upgrade to GA4?
- The Basic Idea of GA3.
- The Basic Idea of GA4: The Data Model.
- Compare GA3 vs GA4.
- How to use GA3 and GA4 side by side.
- Future of GA4.
- Installation and Configuration of GA4.
- Install and use Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- How to Check the GA4 and GTM tags.
- Use the Google GA4 demo accounts for websites and apps.
- How to configure GA4 with the Admin panel.
- Add and manage users.
- Add filters.
- How to use the change history.
- Video recording of the presentation.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Access to future updates of the presentation.
- The workshop is live so that you can ask your questions during the event.
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists so you can do this yourself, along with links.
- Everything in clear English with lots of illustrations and examples.
- You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- List of additional reading.
The Course Is for:
- Companies and agencies to improve their digital marketing.
- Marketing managers to understand analytics so they can manage staff, agencies, or contractors.
- Anyone who works with web analytics.
Note: Expect Changes!
Google released GA4 in October 2020. Based on feedback and data, Google continues to add, move, and remove items. We will keep up with the latest changes in Google Analytics 4.0.
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.