Winter Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $300, Now $225
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops 35% off for $900 $585. Enroll here.)
(Additional Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops + Mobile-first SEO Optimization for $1,200 $675. Enroll here.)
How to Use SEO for Digital Marketing
The Goal of this Course
These workshops consist of a 3-part series on how to use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to get your web pages to the top of search engines, which will eventually get you more website visits, leads and sales. You can take the workshops individually or we highly recommend taking the whole series to learn all aspects of the search algorithms.
The course covers the major parts of SEO: keyword research, on-page SEO, technical SEO, and off-page SEO. You’ll see dozens of tactics to apply, including examples of code for you to copy, paste, and use. You can also apply many ideas in SEO to your digital ads, social media, video, and content marketing.
New Tactics for 2022
This DMAnc.org SEO course series has been completely updated for Fall 2021. You’ll see how to test keywords, meta-tags, pages, and more so you know that you have the best results. We’ve added many new tactics and methods for 2021 SEO and beyond. You’ll also see a unique section on how to understand the data for statistical confidence (using grade-school arithmetic). No other course or book offers this.
This three-part workshop series on SEO led by Andreas Ramos. He is the author of 18+ books on SEO and digital marketing, including a book on SEO that was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. You’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
Advanced: Optimizing SEO Off-page Tactics, Link Building and Reporting
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Advanced
In this final session, we look at off-page SEO. This covers changes that you can make outside of your website to improve your visibility, including link building, placing links in news sites, register in link directories, add your page to Google My Business, Wikipedia, and more. By making these changes, you’ll get more visitors to your web pages.
We’ll also talk about the Google updates (Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, HTTPS, and Mobile First) and how they affect the changes you should prioritize on your website. You’ll get a list of banned topics at Google so you can avoid problems. Finally, if Google bans your page, you’ll see how to get Google to add your page again.
In closing, we look at what to put in SEO reports, how to see data for visitors, pages, ranking, keywords, how to justify the cost of SEO work, a list of the most common topics and metrics in SEO, how to set up an SEO helpdesk for your organization, and a list of SEO tools. We add a list of resources to keep up with SEO and digital marketing. And end with a discussion with perspective on the future of SEO?
- How to optimize off-page SEO (i.e. the changes that you can make outside of your website)
- How to build quality inbound links, a key factor in SEO.
- How to find good sites to ask for links.
- How to check if there are links from your site to bad sites.
- How to block bad (toxic) incoming links.
- How to place your press releases on 100+ media sites.
- How to place your articles in magazines and newspapers.
- What to do if your organization has dozens (or hundreds) of locations
- How to get your organization in the Knowledge Box at the top of Google.
- New Google ad services for offices.
- Checklist for off-page SEO.
- Google updates, what is blocked, and how to recover if you’ve been blocked.
- How to use web analytics to get data and create reports for SEO.
- How to justify the cost of SEO.
- List of tools for SEO.
- The future of SEO.
- A long-term strategy for SEO.
- Resources for information and help in SEO.
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions. If the course doesn’t fit in your calendar, you can take the course as a recorded class.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- The presentations feature two fictional companies in B2C and B2B. You can apply these examples to your company, non-profits, and other organizations.
- List of selected items for additional reading.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Spreadsheet for managing meta-tags.
- Spreadsheet for managing keywords.
- List of additional reading.
- Google’s internal training manual for their page quality review team.
Who is the course for?
- Organizations, including B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits
- Organizations that want to improve their SEO presence in search engines.
- You will be able to understand how to use SEO so you can manage projects, staffers, agencies, or contractors.
- Agencies to improve their SEO services.
- Anyone who wants to work in SEO.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.