Summer Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Part three of the three-part SEO series with Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing. You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
The course includes a workbook, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, ebooks, plus lots of opportunity for your questions.
What You’ll Learn
This is the final session, so we’ll look at many advanced SEO tactics. We’ll look at Google’s overall strategy for indexing and ranking. We’ll then look at how Google uses AI to index and rank pages, along with a sample website that ranks #1.
We then dive into many technical issues, such as broken links; bounce rates (how to identify, how to fix); page speed (with quick fixes); how to make XML sitemaps and XML image sitemaps in only a few minutes; how to edit EXIF meta-data; how to find your site’s indexability; how to use 301s to fix 404s (and what that means in plain English!); how to set up an SEO help desk at your company; and how to do international SEO with HRefLang tags.
You’ll see all of this in plain language. You’ll get Powerpoint slides with step-by-step, numbered instructions so you can do this yourself.
- You’ll understand how Google works and how it indexes and ranks pages, which will help you to get your pages to the top of Google
- This session covers many technical issues in SEO. Everything will be demonstrated in clear English with lots of examples so you can fix these things.
- How Google ranks websites
- How to use Screaming Frog
- XML Sitemaps
- Image XML Sitemaps
- How to edit EXIF data
- Canonical tags
- HRefLang tags for multi-lingual websites
- SEO for social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- SEO for content marketing
- The best books on SEO
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
- Eight-page SEO eBook with step-by-step SEO instructions for your website
- Spreadsheet for managing your meta-tags
- Spreadsheet tool to translate your keywords into 44 languages
Three-Part Course on SEO
- This is the final course of the three-part course on SEO.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work in SEO
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for SEO
- You will be able to understand SEO so you can manage SEO agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their SEO services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.