Summer Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $300, Now $225
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops 35% off for $900 $585. Enroll here.)
(Additional Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops + Mobile-first SEO Optimization for $1,200 $675. Enroll here.)
Use SEO for Digital Marketing
Why Take this Course
Your website must show up in Google. This three-workshop series shows you what to do to get your pages higher on Google to get more visitors, leads, and sales. We show you how to use testing to find the best keywords, titles, and images for your pages.
We cover the four major areas of SEO:
- Keyword research: How to find the best keywords and spoken queries.
- On-page SEO: How to improve what your visitors see on the page.
- Technical SEO: How to fix many small technical issues.
- Off-page SEO: Additional steps to improve your page’s ranking in Google.
The workshops include lots of examples, tips, notes, and insights so you’ll understand what these mean. You’ll see dozens of tactics to apply, including code for you to copy, edit, paste, and use. You can also apply many ideas from SEO to your digital ads, social media, video, and content marketing.
The SEO course is presented in three workshops.
New Tactics for 2022
The DMAnc.org SEO course has been completely updated for 2022. You’ll see methods on how to test keywords, meta-tags, pages, and more to get data so you can find the best results. We’ve added many new SEO tactics, tools, and methods. You’ll also see a unique section on how to understand the data for statistical confidence (using basic arithmetic). No other course or book offers this.
Part 3: Optimizing SEO Off-page Tactics, Link Building, and Reporting
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Advanced
In this final session, we look at off-page SEO. This covers changes that you can make outside of your website to improve your visibility, including link building, placing links in news sites, registering in link directories, adding your page to Google My Business, Wikipedia, and more. By making these changes, you’ll get more visitors to your web pages.
We also look at what to put in SEO reports, how to see data for visitors, pages, ranking, keywords, how to justify the cost of SEO work, a list of the most common topics and metrics in SEO, how to set up an SEO helpdesk for your organization, and a list of SEO tools. We add a list of resources to keep up with SEO and digital marketing.
- How to optimize off-page SEO (i.e., the changes that you can make outside of your website).
- How to build quality inbound links, which are a key factor in SEO.
- How to check if there are links from your site to bad sites.
- How to block bad (toxic) incoming links.
- How to place your press releases on 100+ media sites, magazines, and newspapers.
- If your organization has dozens (or hundreds) of locations, there’s a way to list all of them on Google.
- How to get your organization in the Knowledge Box at the top of Google.
- How to use web analytics to get data and create reports for SEO.
- How to justify the cost of SEO.
- Resources for information and help in SEO.
- The live presentations lets you ask your questions.
- Take the recorded presentations if the course doesn’t fit in your calendar.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- The PowerPoint slides as PDF.
- Checklists for the sections in the course.
- Spreadsheet for managing meta-tags.
- Spreadsheet for managing keywords.
- List of additional reading and eBooks.
- Google’s internal training manual for their page quality review team.
Who is the course for?
- Organizations, including B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits.
- Organizations that want to improve their SEO presence in search engines.
- You will be able to understand how to use SEO so you can manage projects, staffers, agencies, or contractors.
- Agencies to improve their SEO services.
- Anyone who wants to work in SEO.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
- The SEO course is led by Andreas Ramos. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He has worked in SEO since the mid-90s. He is the author of 18+ books on SEO and digital marketing, including a book on SEO that was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. You’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.