Spring Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $300, Now $225
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for $900 $585. Enroll here.)
(Additional Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops + Mobile-first SEO Optimization for $1,200 $675. Enroll here.)
Use SEO for Digital Marketing
Why Take this Course
Your website must show up in Google. This three-workshop series shows you what to do to get your pages higher on Google to get more visitors, leads, and sales. We show you how to use testing to find the best keywords, titles, and images for your pages.
We cover the four major areas of SEO:
- Keyword research: How to find the best keywords and spoken queries.
- On-page SEO: How to improve what your visitors see on the page.
- Technical SEO: How to fix many small technical issues.
- Off-page SEO: Additional steps to improve your page’s ranking in Google.
The workshops include lots of examples, tips, notes, and insights so you’ll understand what these mean. You’ll see dozens of tactics to apply, including code for you to copy, edit, paste, and use. You can also apply many ideas from SEO to your digital ads, social media, video, and content marketing.
The SEO course is presented in three workshops.
New Tactics for 2022
The DMAnc.org SEO course has been completely updated for 2022. You’ll see methods on how to test keywords, meta-tags, pages, and more to get data so you can find the best results. We’ve added many new SEO tactics, tools, and methods. You’ll also see a unique section on how to understand the data for statistical confidence (using basic arithmetic). No other course or book offers this.
Part 1: SEO Keyword Research
Individual live online workshops $300 each, Now $225 each. Enroll here for SEO Fundamentals LIVE, Wednesday, June 22, 2022 (12:00 pm to 2:00 pm PDT).
Special Series Pricing: All three SEO live online workshops + Mobile-first Design for
$1,200 $675. Enroll here.
The first session starts with Keyword Research, the basic first step of SEO. You’ll see how to use eight advanced tools to find the keywords that your audience uses to search for your company, products, and services. You’ll also see how to find the keywords that bring traffic to your competitors. You use these keywords and keyword phrases to write your meta-tags (TITLE tags and DESCRIPTION tags), page headings, body text, image captions, links, and more.
Like keyword research, you’ll also see how to find the questions that your audience uses about your company, products, and services. You can use these questions to write pages, ads, social posts, content marketing, and make videos.
The secret to keyword research is testing. Which keyword works best? You test the words to collect data. There is an easy way to quickly test thousands of keywords to find the ones that work for you. You’ll al-so see how to convert all keywords to lower case in one step, sort keywords into categories, make per-mutations of the best keywords, and quickly translate keywords into other languages.
- Keyword Research: We look at free tools to find thousands of keywords, including your competitors’ keywords. You’ll also see how to find the questions that your audience uses when they search.
- You’ll see how to test keywords to find the best ones. Use a free tool to make permutations of your top keywords to get yet more keywords and another free tool to translate your keywords into other languages.
- Finally, we look at how Google reviews and selects websites. What are their selection criteria? What do Google’s 8,000 Quality Reviewers look for? This gives you ideas for improving your pages and avoiding red flags.
- Sections include checklists for your work.
- The live presentations lets you ask your questions.
- Take the recorded presentations if the course doesn’t fit in your calendar.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- The PowerPoint slides as PDF.
- Checklists for the sections in the course.
- Spreadsheet for managing meta-tags.
- Spreadsheet for managing keywords.
- List of additional reading and eBooks.
- Google’s internal training manual for their page quality review team.
Who is the course for?
- Organizations, including B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits.
- Organizations that want to improve their SEO presence in search engines.
- You will be able to understand how to use SEO so you can manage projects, staffers, agencies, or contractors.
- Agencies to improve their SEO services.
- Anyone who wants to work in SEO.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
- The SEO course is led by Andreas Ramos. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He has worked in SEO since the mid-90s. He is the author of 18+ books on SEO and digital marketing, including a book on SEO that was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. You’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.