Spring Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This three-part series is led by Andreas Ramos, author of sixteen books on SEO. He was the Head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he brings that knowledge to you. In three webinars, you’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
Show you how to optimize your SEO. You will get actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your company. The courses include hands-on walk-throughs of the key tools (and you can review the presentations to make sure you get all of the details). The courses also have examples of projects, both good and bad. Your goal is to get a job in digital marketing or move up in your company to a better job title or more income.
What You’ll Learn
The first session covers keywords. You’ll learn how to find thousands of keywords (including your competitors’ keywords!) and how to use those keywords to write your meta-tags. You’ll see how to test meta-tags to find the best one.
You can easily find and test 10,000 keywords to get the best ones. You’ll see how to find keywords in other languages.
The course includes presentation, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, and eBooks. Lots of opportunity for your questions.
- Keyword spreadsheet
- Keyword Research: Ten ways to find keywords, including your competitors’ keywords
- How to sort and test your keywords
- How to translate keywords
- Make permutations of keywords
- Use SEO for SEO, SEM, Social, Email, Content…
- SEO for multiple locations
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
- Eight-page SEO eBook with step-by-step SEO instructions for your website
- Spreadsheet for managing your meta-tags
Three-Part Course on SEO
This is the introduction course of the three-part course for SEO. You can continue with SEO Intermediate and SEO Advanced.
Who is the course for
- Anyone who wants their website to show up in search engines
- Anyone who wants to work in SEO
- You will be able to understand SEO so you can manage SEO agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their SEO services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.