Summer Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Additional Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops + Mobile-first SEO Optimization for $1,000 $525. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This workshop on SEO is by Andreas Ramos, author of 18 books on digital marketing. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers, and he brings that knowledge to you. You’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
This workshop is part one of a 3-part SEO series in three different areas of SEO offered by the DMAnc.org. You can take these courses individually à la carte or enroll in the entire 3-part series for a special bundle discount. Included in the bundle are the SEO Fundamentals, Intermediate and Advanced workshops. Learn more here.
We also offer a Mobile-first SEO Optimization workshop to help you prepare for the upcoming Google core update coming in mid-June 2021, and you can get this additional very important workshop at a special discount when you enroll in the SEO 3-part series. Learn more here.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop:
You will learn how to optimize your SEO. You will get actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your organization. The workshop is presented as a hands-on workshop with walk-throughs of the key tools. You’ll also see lots of examples of what works (and what doesn’t work). You will learn how to improve your organization’s ranking in search engines. Throughout this course, we will use two example companies in B2C and B2B. These examples let you see how to apply the course to your work. You get copies of the video and PowerPoints so you can later review the presentations again to make sure you get all of the details.
- The workshop opens with a quick overview of the role of SEO in your overall digital marketing strategy, including content marketing, SEM (Google Ads), social media, video, and analytics.
- You’ll see how to find thousands of keywords (including your competitors’ keywords) and keyword phrases.
- You’ll see how to use those keywords to write your meta-tags. You can use keyword phrases as headings for articles, web pages, social media postings, and videos.
- You’ll see how to test meta-tags to find the best one.
The workshop closes with local SEO for companies that have locations in several cities.
- Why SEO? What is SEO, and why should a company use SEO?
- Keyword Research: We cover ten free tools to find keywords, including your competitors’ keywords. Use keywords to drive customer traffic to your sales funnel and pages.
- Keyword Phrases Research. How to use six free tools to find the phrases that your customers use when they search. Use these phrases to bring them to the relevant phases of your conversion funnel or your webpage.
- You’ll see an easy way to test thousands of keywords to find the ones that work for you.
- The role of keywords for meta-tags: What are they, how to see them, what they do, how they work.
- How to translate keywords into 16 languages.
- How to make permutations of keywords.
- SEO for companies with offices in multiple locations.
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- The workshop is live so that you can ask your questions.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Everything is clear with lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- The presentations feature two fictional companies in B2C and B2B. You can apply these examples to your company, non-profits, and other organizations.
- List of selected items for additional reading.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Spreadsheet for managing meta-tags.
- Spreadsheet for managing content.
- List of the top SEO newsletters so you can keep up.
The Course Is for:
- Marketing managers, webmasters, eCommerce managers, social media managers, or anyone responsible for increasing organic traffic to your website.
- Agencies who want to improve their SEO services.
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Three-Part Course on SEO:
This course Fundamental sets the foundation for keyword research in SEO. In the Intermediate course you’ll see the relationship between keywords, meta-tags, and Google’s search results. By making changes to keywords and meta-tags, you can improve your ranking in Google search results.
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.