Winter Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Additional Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops + Mobile-first SEO Optimization for $1,000 $550. Enroll here.)
How to Use SEO for Digital Marketing
The Goal of this Course
These workshops consist of a 3-part series on how to use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to get your web pages to the top of search engines, which will eventually get you more website visits, leads and sales. You can take the workshops individually or we highly recommend taking the whole series to learn all aspects of the search algorithms.
The course covers the major parts of SEO: keyword research, on-page SEO, technical SEO, and off-page SEO. You’ll see dozens of tactics to apply, including examples of code for you to copy, paste, and use. You can also apply many ideas in SEO to your digital ads, social media, video, and content marketing.
New Tactics for Winter 2022
This DMAnc.org SEO course series has been completely updated for Winter 2022. You’ll see how to test keywords, meta-tags, pages, and more so you know that you have the best results. We’ve added many new tactics and methods for 2022 SEO and beyond. You’ll also see a unique section on how to understand the data for statistical confidence (using grade-school arithmetic). No other course or book offers this.
This three-part workshop series on SEO led by Andreas Ramos. He is the author of 18+ books on SEO and digital marketing, including a book on SEO that was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. You’ll learn hands-on SEO from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
Part 1 – Fundamentals: SEO Keyword Research & Testing to Drive the Right Visitors to Your Website
Individual live online workshops $250 each, Now $200 each. Enroll here for SEO Fundamentals LIVE, Friday, January 14, 2022 (12:00 pm to 2:00 pm PDT).
Special Series Pricing: All three SEO live online workshops + Mobile-first Design for
$1,000 $550. Enroll here.
The first session starts with Keyword Research, the basic first step of SEO. You’ll see how to use eight advanced tools to find the keywords that your audience uses to search for your company, products, and services. You’ll also see how to find the keywords that bring traffic to your competitors. You use these keywords and keyword phrases to write your meta-tags (TITLE tags and DESCRIPTION tags), page headings, body text, image captions, links, and more.
Like keyword research, you’ll also see how to find the questions that your audience uses about your company, products, and services. You can use these questions to write pages, ads, social posts, content marketing, and make videos.
The secret to keyword research is testing. Which keyword works best? You test the words to collect data. There is an easy way to quickly test thousands of keywords to find the ones that work for you. You’ll also see how to convert all keywords to lower case in one step, sort keywords into categories, make permutations of the best keywords, and quickly translate keywords into other languages.
- Keyword Research: We look at free tools to find thousands of keywords, including your competitors’ keywords.
- Types of keywords include primary and secondary keywords.
- Find keywords in two places in Google Ads, two places in Google Analytics 3.0, in Google Search Console, and in Microsoft keyword tool.
- Nine ways to find the questions that your audience uses when they search.
- After you create a list of thousands of keywords, you test to find the best ones. A table of categories helps you to sort the keywords. Additional slides show you how to quickly create permutations of your top keywords to get yet more keywords and how to translate your keywords into other languages.
- Finally, we look at how Google reviews and selects websites. What are their selection criteria? What do Google’s 8,000 Quality Reviewers look for? This gives you ideas for improving your pages and avoiding red flags.
- Sections include checklists for your work.
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions. If the course doesn’t fit in your calendar, you can take the course as a recorded class.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- The presentations feature two fictional companies in B2C and B2B. You can apply these examples to your company, non-profits, and other organizations.
- List of selected items for additional reading.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Spreadsheet for managing meta-tags.
- Spreadsheet for managing keywords.
- List of additional reading.
- Google’s internal training manual for their page quality review team.
Who is the course for?
- Organizations, including B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits
- Organizations that want to improve their SEO presence in search engines.
- You will be able to understand how to use SEO so you can manage projects, staffers, agencies, or contractors.
- Agencies to improve their SEO services.
- Anyone who wants to work in SEO.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.