Spring Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$300, Now $225
Social media has altered how the world learns, connects, views and purchases — online and offline. How can you be successful in a media saturated market, and make it a repeatable process?
This workshop delves deep into the mechanics of social media from a social media manager’s standpoint. We unpack how organic social media works, where it is most effective, and ways to structure, manage and execute social media communications effectively.
With this class, you will learn the best practices in creating strategies that get results, understand what the data is telling you about your stakeholders, and leverage content to build an online presence that strengthens brand reputation.
This fundamentals class will walk you through the process and give you the tools to succeed in social media marketing for 2022.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Overview of the social media landscape in 2022 and benefits of using social media marketing.
- An in-depth look at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn, comparisons of each platform and how to decide which platforms are best for your business.
- Fundamentals of an effective social media strategy.
- Creating content that resonates and appeals to your audience, including real life examples and what type of content performs best on each platform.
- Finding relevant and top performing hashtags in your industry.
- How to successfully grow your following using organic tactics.
- How to develop digital media without a graphic designer or video editor.
- How to calculate the best times and days to post for maximum reach and engagement.
- Social listening and sentiment analysis.
- Best practices for recycling evergreen content.
- Free and paid tools and apps that help with managing multiple social media accounts.
- Creating a useful content calendar and an editorial calendar to streamline the social media management process.
- Monthly statistics and reporting that matters.
- How social media integrates with other facets of digital marketing.
- Eight planning checklists, workbooks, and templates to help get and keep organized.
Who the class is for:
This class is ideal for professionals who either have yet to launch a social media presence for their business, or, have just started their journey in social media marketing in the past year. If you’re unsure if what you’re doing is right, how to create content that converts, and are second guessing your posts, this class is for you!
- Social Media Kickstart Workbook.
- 2022 Content Calendar, Editorial Calendar, and Blog Calendar.
- Social Media Management Checklist.
- Social Media Image & Post Guidelines Template.
- Content Creation Blueprint.
- Social Media Engagement Strategies.
- 30 Social Media Tips Cheatsheet.
- Social Media Management Weekly Planner.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Beverley Theresa is the owner of Throwdown Social Media and helps businesses and brands win at social media marketing through consulting, training, online learning, and speaking engagements. Her hands-on experience has led her to work directly with clients such as the NAI Commercial Real Estate, United Nations Association, and Cushman & Wakefield. Beverley is also a published author in Search Engine Journal’s How to Dominate Social Media: A Complete Strategy Guide.
Instructor: Beverley Theresa
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.