CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Overview of the social media landscape in 2022 and benefits of using social media marketing.
- A look at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn, comparisons of each platform and how to decide which platforms are best for your business.
- Fundamentals of an effective social media strategy.
- Creating content that resonates and appeals to your audience, including real life examples and what type of content performs best on each platform.
- Finding relevant and top performing hashtags in your industry.
- How to successfully grow your following using organic tactics.
- How to develop digital media without a graphic designer or video editor.
- How to calculate the best times and days to post for maximum reach and engagement.
- Social listening and sentiment analysis.
- Best practices for recycling evergreen content.
- Free and paid tools and apps that help with managing multiple social media accounts.
- Creating a useful content calendar and an editorial calendar to streamline the social media management process.
- Monthly statistics and reporting that matters.
- How social media integrates with other facets of digital marketing.
- Eight planning checklists, workbooks, and templates to help get and keep organized.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop
- You’ll learn how to optimize your search engine marketing (SEM) in Google Ads to increase leads, sales, and ROI. You will get actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your organization. The workshop is hands-on with walk-throughs of the key tools. You’ll also see lots of examples of what works (and what doesn’t work).
- Throughout this course, we will use two example companies in B2C and B2B. These examples let you see how to apply the course to your work. You get copies of the video and PowerPoints so you can later review the presentation to make sure you get all of the details. And much more….
- Wherever possible, Andreas adds tips, notes, and insights to the slides, so you get information and his experience.
Email Marketing Masterclass, Module 1: Improving your campaign results with better copy, design, and strategy
What You’ll Learn
Email marketing is the foundation of any good multi-channel marketing strategy.
But if you’re finding that your current campaigns are stagnating, results are declining, or you just need a fresh approach to optimizing what you’re currently doing, this class will give you all the core principles you need to start maximizing your current email marketing strategy for acquiring and retaining customers, in a world of crowded email inboxes and mobile viewers.
We’ll talk about best practices for both B2B and B2C businesses around email copy, design, and implementation including setting SMART objectives to guide your campaigns, designing emails for engagement (and different devices), writing winning subject lines and email copy, when to send and how often, maximizing the size and quality of your email list, understanding your metrics and successfully conducting testing that gets results.