CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
Using Behavioral Science to Turbo-Charge Your Digital Marketing: Learn Scientifically Proven Ways to Optimize Your Website, Social Media Ads, Emails & Pricing Model
COVID has accelerated digital transformation and adoption of digital marketing. It’s no longer a check mark for marketers, it’s the main entrée. So you have to get smart about how to optimize your digital marketing efforts
This course will teach you the basics of Behavioral Science and show you how companies like Facebook, Uber and Walmart are using it to drive consumer behavior. The workshop is led by Shirin Oreizy, Founder & President of Next Step, an award-winning Behavioral Marketing Agency with more than 400 clients nationwide. Her work in applying Behavioral Science in marketing is regularly featured in Forbes, Huffington Post and INC. She is a guest lecturer at Stanford, has degrees & accreditations from UC Berkeley & Duke University.
How to Produce a Podcast—Advanced Strategies for Creating Intros, Choosing Music, and Advanced Editing and Promotion of Your Podcast
This is the second in a two-part workshop series led by Susan Finch, co-producer of 15 B2B podcasts for the Funnel Radio Network, keynote speaker, 25-year+ marketing professional. This course assumes you have a podcast or let one slip away for a variety of reasons.
- After this course, you will be able to plan out the structure of your physical show files to make creating many episodes simple.
- You’ll be able to create a logical template in Adobe Audition or Camtasia.
- You will also know how to choose the right music for your podcast and whether you must include a video version.
- You will have a guide to creating your intro and outro copy that will be evergreen.
- We will review how you are sharing out your show and episodes to see if there is room for improvement (there always is!).
- We’ll give you ideas on how to get your staff enthused about sharing out your shows and how you can make it easy for them.
In the third and final analytics session, we will use Google Analytics 3.0 live in the webinar. Andreas will go through Google Analytics 3.0, screen by screen, and show you the important items and how to understand the reports. This will include lots of real-world examples.
- The Behavior report is practical information: you can use this to make changes to your website. You quickly see if the change was good or bad so you can make further changes. Instead of doing SEO work on 500 pages, you can fix the ten to fifteen most important pages. By improving the bounce rate for a page, you’ll have more visitors. In addition, the better the bounce rate, the higher the page will show up in Google.
- The Conversion report also gives you practical, immediate information. You can see if a page in your conversion path is leaking too many users. By fixing that page to get the users to go to the next step in the conversion path, you can increase conversions without additional marketing. You’ll also see how to set up conversion tracking and visualize the data with a conversion funnel. This is very useful with clients and decision-makers.